crafting and inventory

NvyNuc

I think it would be a great idea to link the cargo bays of ships with your inventory for crafting purposes, my bags get full constantly and i dont wanna sell the crafting materials I have or sell them when im gonna be using them later. So I think that you should be able to have the option, from your crafting window, to be able to access your cargo bay and select the materials you need to craft that item, since the companions that you would be using to do the crafting session would be on the ship anyway, it should be logical to allow them to use the objects in the hold to craft. Edited by NvyNuc

Maybe I'm not getting your point, but.. even before 1.2, you did not need to have the mats in your inventory to craft. If you had the mats in your inventory, then those were used first.. if you ran out, or had the mats on your ship, you'd dip into that stash.

What I'd like to see is (if I want to) having the crafted items stay on the ship and go into storage, and same with mats gathered using crew missions.

if they had something similar to this i was unaware of it, ill check it out once servers come back online, and get back to the thread, but as far as i knew they didnt hav this feature in game, soon to be verified

I've always been able to craft with the resources in my cargo bay. They do not have to be on your personally in order to craft something. I generally drop my resources in the cargo bay after sending companions on missions. I have had to buy a second cargo bay because I filled the first one up quick.

I rather see a companion have a Re-Enginering mission, send a companion to craft and disassemble the product right way on the same mission and put the resources back where they came from, if thats the cargo bay then return it to that. Just annoying to restack everything back in your bay after you been working on crafting and re-enginering all day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.