How many warzone commendations you need for a full war hero gear?

kanun

Hello swtor players. I have calculated the needed warzones commendations ( I suppose that you have full battlemaster gear ) to get full war hero gear...

30 warzone commendations = 10 ranked warzone commendation

Ranked warzone commendation needed :

2.225 + 2.425 + 3.475 + 2.000 + 3.200 + 2.000 + ( 1.425 x 4 ) + 3.475 + 1.250 = ?

" + " + " + " + " + " + " + " + " = " 25.750"

10 ranked warzone commendations 30 warzone commendations

25.750 ranked warzone commendations ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is, ? = " 77.250 " warzone commendations

Yes swtor pvp lovers ( players ), you don't see it wrong we need total 77.250 warzone commndations...

This means "forget your real life and play 24 hours for 3-4 months at least ( if you play non-stop ) ".

The income of warzone commendations are already decreased ( you cannot win all matches ;so, with every losed match you will get realy less warzone commendations ).

Even we do daily and weekly pvp quests regularly we cannot gather a full war hero gear within 4 months... It is sadly realy but its bioware reality unfortunately. I have never seen that much non-sense pvp gear grinding .

I said if we play 24 hours non-stop but you will not go to find warzone matches in the mornings and the midday, what I want to say , you will wait long time to enter warzones.

I realy don't get BW that what are they trying to do it? Even we love star wars , we cannot able to get/make their war hero gear. I think that BW has much free time at their country therefore they bringing these kind of new patch features... Anyway thank you for reading my thead at swtor pvp.

Kanun

Edited by kanun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.