When losing should give low rewards.

Antenna

Losing in ranked warzones should definitely give low rewards as that is where the real competition is going to be and where good gear should be required. For unranked warzones giving low rewards is just going to turn off new players from even trying pvp. it's going to end up being deemed only playable for veterans that had gear prior to the patch. This was made very apparent on my server last night where i saw a record number of people on, lots of excitement for pvp around 3pm central with lots of people queueing and then by 6pm central i was seeing the same small group over and over in every warzone. people lacking BM and 4 man premades just stopped queueing.

it is way too early in this game to be making such a huge gap of gear in pvp. its sad but unranked warzones needs to cater to the undergeared with more rewards for losing so they can catch up quickly instead of a 2.5 hour grind for 500 commendations to get 1 BM bracer. Ranked warzones will be for the serious pvpers but those numbers are going to die out if new players are not taken care of.

simply put pvp is not new toon friendly and that is going to hurt all pvpers in the long run.

New pvp'ers are taken care of. The new "Recruit PvP" gear is better than Cent gear and a full set can be bought with about 200k credits. Obviously BM's are gonna hurt, but you will not be completely worthless with Recruit gear.

If you have Cent or no pvp gear, I highly recommend you buy a set! Your pvp experience will be much better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.