Thank you for 1.2!

GWraith

I have been reading through some of these posts about Healers whining.

Here's my peace, healers were doing 400K - 500K Damage and 300K - 350K healing with a score of 60 Kills and 0 deaths. I have at least 60 screen shots of this. Don't sit there and tell me you guys weren't over powered.

I have a 50 Assassin. In my opinion it's the hardest class to PVP with. Requires the most skill and quick thinking if you want to kill and really quick thinking if your tank spec.

1.2 is great the matches are WAY more fair. There is a mix of wins and losses not just who ever had the most inquisitors wins. Getting geared is implemented very well with new patch, and the gear isn't so overwhelming between the now recruit to battle master.

You want to keep the game rolling, that's what the legacy system is. To help people who already have one 50 roll others faster. In that aspect you don't want beginning PVP'ers to be so out geared that they can't even get started. 1.2 corrected that problem.

I applaud Bioware with this balance patch.

The next thing they need to work on however is making crew skills worth a damn once you get level 50. Droppable high level patterns for rare pvp gear that only drops in end game HM. That will get some of the Pvp'ers into the PVE area again as well.

I'm sure the healers are going to chime in and flame. If you play your class right your still effective, my guild is the example of that. We roll 4 deep, Assassin, Sorc, Murad, and Powertech. Playing these classes correctly and injunction with each other through teamwork is how the game was meant to be played. :cool:

Oh also, the "0" everything for losses does kinda suck. No reason for people to stay in the game. At least give us some credits to the people without recruit gear can get geared. Maybe half the valor of winning? Edited by GWraith

I'm a baddie who doesn't know how to focus fire with teammates and use interrupts on sorcs allowing them to chain cast with no pressure pre 1.2. I'm enjoying my 4 deeps now melt people cause bioware doesn't know how to balance expertise properly.

Bout sums up this thread. This is not the patch for balance.

Bout sums up this thread. This is not the patch for balance.

Doesn't matter what you say man, pre 1.2 an assassin could never take down a Sorc, chain stuns or otherwise. Now sorc are conformed to the standard, you heal OR do damage. You wear light armor your squishy. Your teammates are supposed to protect the healer in turn for the heals. Not a stone statue robot heal all that never dies.

Yes there is more balancing to be done but this is leaps ahead in the right direction. Healers are basically crying so that they can start wearing heavy armor.

Edited by GWraith

Could you post 10 of your 60 screenshots to verify your claim?

Gwraith, i couldn't help but notice that you replied in this thread but failed to provide any screencaps to fulfill the above request. As per request, can we see a selection of these 60 screencaps you have of sorcs doing 400k-500k dmg and 200k 300k healing.

Gwraith, i couldn't help but notice that you replied in this thread but failed to provide any screencaps to fulfill the above request. As per request, can we see a selection of these 60 screencaps you have of sorcs doing 400k-500k dmg and 200k 300k healing.

Yes as mentioned by Moth and any persons prior; please do show. Until then, do not make such absurd claims.

you really need a SS?

you know its true, full geared healers were hitting 400k dmg and 200k healing. If you deny this you are simply stating that you have not participated in a lot of WZ's and therefore sack your own opinion.

you really need a SS?

you know its true, full geared healers were hitting 400k dmg and 200k healing. If you deny this you are simply stating that you have not participated in a lot of WZ's and therefore sack your own opinion.

Sorc healers with 200K damage? Riiiiiiiiigghhhtttttt....

I bet they were pulling 500K protection at the same time, too.:rolleyes:

Healers are still viable. I loved hearing the healers in my clan cry about it when 1.2 first went live, but when they actually started playing they just had to adjust their play style a bit.

While they can die quicker, an extra healer in the group is the easiest fix for your healing needs.

-fuzz

you really need a SS?

400k dmg and 200k healing is not a "full geared healer" that's a hybrid who mainly does damage and throws out the occasional odd heal. Neither of those totals, pre-1.2 is very much, either. Not when you regularly had people over 500k dmg.

400k dmg and 200k healing is not a "full geared healer" that's a hybrid who mainly does damage and throws out the occasional odd heal. Neither of those totals, pre-1.2 is very much, either. Not when you regularly had people over 500k dmg.

yea cool, im just simply stating that it did happen, a lot. My GF hit 490k dmg and 300k heals in a voidstar. Im not saying anything regarding balance issues or anything like that, just saying it did happen.

lol, I'm a sage, and honestly, the patch has worked out GREAT for me. I did a little studying on the tree, and ended up finding statistics that boosted my stats in order to favor the changes brought with 1.2.

I felt squishy for a bit, and then I realized that I forgot to add my 20% to force armor :0.

The telekenetic wave spam HAD to go. It was a ridiculous stat inflator.

Side note- My single target DPS has increased DRAMATICALLY thanks to the increases to Mind Crush and Project.

yea cool, im just simply stating that it did happen, a lot. My GF hit 490k dmg and 300k heals in a voidstar. Im not saying anything regarding balance issues or anything like that, just saying it did happen.

But those numbers aren't even that good. So what it happened?

Healers are still viable. I loved hearing the healers in my clan cry about it when 1.2 first went live, but when they actually started playing they just had to adjust their play style a bit.

While they can die quicker, an extra healer in the group is the easiest fix for your healing needs.

-fuzz

Yo dawg, we heard you need a healer so we gave you a healer to heal your healer.

I have been reading through some of these posts about Healers whining.

Here's my peace, healers were doing 400K - 500K Damage and 300K - 350K healing with a score of 60 Kills and 0 deaths. I have at least 60 screen shots of this. Don't sit there and tell me you guys weren't over powered.

I have a 50 Assassin. In my opinion it's the hardest class to PVP with. Requires the most skill and quick thinking if you want to kill and really quick thinking if your tank spec.

1.2 is great the matches are WAY more fair. There is a mix of wins and losses not just who ever had the most inquisitors wins. Getting geared is implemented very well with new patch, and the gear isn't so overwhelming between the now recruit to battle master.

You want to keep the game rolling, that's what the legacy system is. To help people who already have one 50 roll others faster. In that aspect you don't want beginning PVP'ers to be so out geared that they can't even get started. 1.2 corrected that problem.

I applaud Bioware with this balance patch.

The next thing they need to work on however is making crew skills worth a damn once you get level 50. Droppable high level patterns for rare pvp gear that only drops in end game HM. That will get some of the Pvp'ers into the PVE area again as well.

I'm sure the healers are going to chime in and flame. If you play your class right your still effective, my guild is the example of that. We roll 4 deep, Assassin, Sorc, Murad, and Powertech. Playing these classes correctly and injunction with each other through teamwork is how the game was meant to be played. :cool:

inorite!

They should just eliminate all healing trees from the game ... eliminate the whiners!

Let us know when you stream that 4 man deeps group rolling through HM's so you can get those rare patterns. That is how the game was meant to be played! :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.