Trooper story bug in 1.2?

Kowfish

So with 1.2 I received a class quest to go on a girls night out with Sergeant Jaxo, but she died during Act 3 of my story - sacrificed to save the lives of a bunch of hostages. I even received a mail from one of her relatives saying that she didn't have a will but would've wanted me to have this stuff. Honestly one of the most gripping parts of the story - I was floored when I saw that.

But now shes just back and alive with no explanation. Whats going on here?

So with 1.2 I received a class quest to go on a girls night out with Sergeant Jaxo, but she died during Act 3 of my story - sacrificed to save the lives of a bunch of hostages. I even received a mail from one of her relatives saying that she didn't have a will but would've wanted me to have this stuff. Honestly one of the most gripping parts of the story - I was floored when I saw that.

But now shes just back and alive with no explanation. Whats going on here?

Yeah I got that 2 but I...

*SPOILER* Let her die for the greater good.

It doesn't make much sense to me either.

I think perhaps since the quest was bugged, it's been added just to give us the chance to see it even though we've moved on past it.

I'm guessing if you go to her apartment - it'll be more like a flashback than what's currently happening. (Although I haven't bothered with it myself.)

In the end I suspect she'll still be dead in your storyline - you'll just have one more bittersweet memory.:p

The quest was bugged to where it was supposed to fire sometime in Chapter 2(I think after Quesh). The patch notes mention that the quest has been fixed and everyone who is elligable for the quest would get it.....apparently they didn't include an time out for your story position if it wouldn't make sense. Kind of an oversight, but at least it shouldn't happen to any new characters now.

Here are the patch notes for it:

•Catching Up: Players now correctly receive a mission item from Jaxo in the mail, and players who missed this mission will now have it granted if they are eligible.

As daedal said, just think of it as a flashback.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.