This mornings patch

Dartagon

The good news about this mornings patch.

Survivability was back. I only got in to one WZ but being a BH healer, I could tell that everyone survivability was much better. I was actually able to heal people before they exploded.

I think either the % mitigation are working: IE, expertise, energy shield etc. Or there is a problem with the new 1.2 gear mixing with the post 1.2 gear. I no longer felt like I was walking around naked and could again 1v1 someone and not die instantly.

Hooray! :D

Survivability was back. I only got in to one WZ but being a BH healer, I could tell that everyone survivability was much better. I was actually able to heal people before they exploded.

I think either the % mitigation are working: IE, expertise, energy shield etc. Or there is a problem with the new 1.2 gear mixing with the post 1.2 gear. I no longer felt like I was walking around naked and could again 1v1 someone and not die instantly.

Nothing in the patch notes about that.

Oh the conspiracies theories begin right about... now! Maybe it was just delusion that everyone poped like crazy? I swear I didn't smoke or drink anything yesterday :D

Can't wait to test it out myself when I get back home.

I Pope like crazy every day of my life.

Oh the conspiracies theories begin right about... now! Maybe it was just delusion that everyone poped like crazy? I swear I didn't smoke or drink anything yesterday :D

Can't wait to test it out myself when I get back home.

I pvp'ed from morning patch till 1 am. I could immediately tell the difference on how the game responded and felt in the wz. I seriously hope they keep whatever stealth change they made. Still lots of kills but it didn't feel like everyone was melting in a few hits!!

I loged in and qued up a solo since it was low pop and no one on in guild except the ghost that is always there. Anyways, I woke up my neighbor after random volume shifts would phuckin blast out of my speakers when getting medals. My sounds are usually set very low and then all of a sudden BAM! you got a medal, and let's let your whole city know you got one.

Fix the damn sound!

actually i have a similar feeling but wasn't sure as i was only in one WZ and was testing something else all the time. but now you mention it, it indeed seemed that mitigation is back to normal now.

also in PVE (where it was broken too).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.