Bioware has no idea what they are doing.

Nivack

You can tell that this company has no clue what they are doing. When the game has only been for this long and it has taken them 3 or more tries to get a patch right. Just think when time goes on and more patches are appiled to this game. It just stacks on right on top one another, meaning it will take 5-6 days later on down the road to fix something.

Bioware its time to get some new developers, If not your just going to lose people over this stuff. I will be finding another game to play and pay to have running services

Edited by Nivack

OP, I'm guessing you haven't played many MMO's. Trust me, even the almighty Blizzard fail to get things right first time. Heck, have you seen the list of "hotfixes" supplied by Microsoft for their OS's?

And no, I'm not a Bioware fanboy (far from it in fact). I just find it amusing when someone claims that devs don't know what they are doing because things occur that weren't expected.

Edited by Tarka

actually I have played tons of mmos.. usually patching is simple at the beginning and most companies get it right, and as time goes on its gets more complex and not getting it right.

When they have this much problems at the beginning of the game, its a sign that they have no clue what they are doing, hence get new devs

Edited by Nivack

actually I have played tons of mmos.. usually patching is simple at the beginning and most companies get it right, and as time goes on its gets more complex and not getting it right.

The latter half of that statement doesn't support the former.

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss the issues with this morning's patch and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there.