Black Purple Color Crystal?

Linindir

Saw it in the PVP items vendor. Anyone know how to get a power or crit one? Do they even exist yet?

To buy it u need maximum pvp rating (2000) + 250K + 3000 ranked wz comm. The problem is that as ranked wzs have not been implemented, you can't get to 2000 of pvp rating.....

Edited by NinjaApacHe

To buy it u need maximum pvp rating (2000) + 250K + 3000 rakned wz comm. The problem is that as ranked wzs have not been implemented, you can't get to 2000 of pvp rating.....

LOL yeah I noticed that requirement and was like...hmmmmmm....Bioware is trying to trick me. So the big question is why would they even put them in game if they weren't possible to obtain yet? And my other question remains of if we can get PVE ones.

You can get ranked wz coms, the vendor to the left of the pvp quest termial will let you trade 10 reg wz comms for 10 rated wz comms

Yeah man but it requires a warzone RATING as well. It doesnt even require ranked comms I dont think. Its like 250k creds and 1500 wz comms. And you have to have a rating of 2000.

Power, crit and endurance versions drop in the new operation, on story and hard mode.

Hey man. Saw your video's actually used them on the guide I wrote for my guild! Great videos and great song selection especially the Abba hahahaha. But thanks for the reply. Did they drop for you guys when you did the raid? And how geared were you for that raid?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.