anyone managed to get set bonus on orange ?

gwrtheyn

I had some crafted augmented boots that were better than my rakata boots, when the patch hit, I ripped the armoring from my rakata to put into the off-pieces. When I mouse over the boots, they don't say anything about the set bonus, but when I mouse over my rakata gear, it says 5/5 saying that the boots are there.

It's likely working and just a tooltip error.

not working just tested with 2p bonus,1 ora modded with set modds,1 other p of set,no setbonus(heal on interced is 2p bm,heal procs with 2 normal piece,no proc with ora+normal) Edited by gwrtheyn

I had some crafted augmented boots that were better than my rakata boots, when the patch hit, I ripped the armoring from my rakata to put into the off-pieces. When I mouse over the boots, they don't say anything about the set bonus, but when I mouse over my rakata gear, it says 5/5 saying that the boots are there.

It's likely working and just a tooltip error.

Your correct on the tooltip error but wrong about it working. The tooltip saying you have the bonus is a bug. Log out and back in and you will see the tooltip is updated to show that you DO NOT have the bonus. Or you can do a test like I did and confirm that it does not work for rakata or columi tier items.

Supposedly this works with the new Campaign tier items only.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.