Love the new wz compensation

VoidJustice

OMG.

1) Warzones now reward EFFORT, SKILL AND WINNING, OMG OP.

2) BM grind removed. It's gone lol... Im neutral here... good for me..

bad for folks that worked hard and needed crutch. I had no issue earning uber,

but being handed it is ok... gift horse mouth etc...

Earning about 1 BM piece per night... wow... worried lots of gear focused players

may stop playing after 3 days and they have full BM.

3) NEW WZ IS FANTASTIC MOAR PLX! GO NUTS YOUR WZ including HUTTBALL ARE AWESOME AND FULL OF WIN PLEASE KEEP IT UP.

4) Anyone crying about this patch was OP before and now must relearn to play, or was being carried by gear.

5) THIS PATCH IS EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE ASKED FOR THANKS BW!

6) MOAR WZ PLX :D

7) Was pwn'ing pre 1.2, the pwnage continues at accelerated rates... woot.. (please see point 1)

Thankies thankies thankies

Edited by VoidJustice

OMG.

3) NEW WZ IS FANTASTIC MOAR PLX!

4) Anyone crying about this patch was OP before and now must relearn to play, or was being carried by gear.

I didn't.

I like the patch, but i do have to say, player effort is still as fail as ever. Things are solid now and all we need is the cross server queing and when ranked is implemented WITH CROSS SERVER queuing, competative play will rise.

and if i noticed correct apparently you arent given ANY credits for losing - i love that

Edited by LeonkRAV

I don't see how the new system is any better.

The more you play the more x you get to buy your gear.

People that become better at working out how to play a WZ to get the most medals for the least effort will still be better off than those that don't.

OMG.

Earning about 1 BM piece per night... wow... worried lots of gear focused players

3) NEW WZ IS FANTASTIC MOAR PLX! GO NUTS YOUR WZ including HUTTBALL ARE AWESOME AND FULL OF WIN PLEASE KEEP IT UP.

7) Was pwn'ing pre 1.2, the pwnage continues at accelerated rates... woot.. (please see point 1)

I disagree with every on of these points except for 6.

People that become better at working out how to play a WZ to get the most medals for the least effort will still be better off than those that don't.

Ya you mean people that win for their team are now getting recognized for doing so.

Love it. High win ratio plus high metal count, in PUGS, in PREMADES.... doesn't matter

skill = win in 1.2.

Edited by Moitteva
removed rude/covered under previous

must be surely amazing being guardian or sentinel... have fun lad

lol always has been.

must be hard having your iWin button taken away huh?

:D

Lol, and soon all my BM gear will have augments... cause I held

on to 400 level synthweaving while still pwning Wz without adrenals...

hmnnn... future is looking FAIR.

Edited by VoidJustice

Ya you mean people that win for their team are now getting recognized for doing so.

Love it. High win ratio plus high metal count, in PUGS, in PREMADES.... doesn't matter

skill = win in 1.2 scrub.

Where is the skill in having 7 bm teammates or 7 12k hp teammates again? Ah right, you probably leave the second kind of games to pwn somewhere else :)

OMG.

Hope you don't like being healed. As a healer, I'm now only rewarded if I camp objectives and heal the **** out of myself. Yeah great system. That's rewarding teamwork and strategy according to you. Let me guess, you're a DPS...

Hope you don't like being healed. As a healer, I'm now only rewarded if I camp objectives and heal the **** out of myself. Yeah great system. That's rewarding teamwork and strategy according to you. Let me guess, you're a DPS...

My healers are immortal. All of them...

cause Im not horrible.

this was true before 1.2 and still is.

that's why we win cause MY HEALERS

LIVE AND AREN'T HORRIBLE QQ'ERS.

Edited by VoidJustice

Where is the skill in having 7 bm teammates or 7 12k hp teammates again? Ah right, you probably leave the second kind of games to pwn somewhere else :)

How is that BWs fault your teammates dont have gear? At this stage in the game to go around complaining your team doesn't have BM is ridiculous. Dont over exaggerated.

How is that BWs fault your teammates dont have gear? At this stage in the game to go around complaining your team doesn't have BM is ridiculous. Dont over exaggerated.

also the BM grind is NON EXISTANT. Quit crying go get your gear, your still getting pwt.

Go get your gear, see you in a week, and they you'll really

cry...

btw I got almost full BM now... so pre 1.2 rules post 1.2 rules

whatever... still going down.

O YEA ITS ON.

/dance

Edited by VoidJustice

OMG.

how does skill apply to fully geared BMs steamrolling over lesser geared 50s ? No amount of "skill" nor tactics would even help

lol always has been.

must be hard having your iWin button taken away huh?

:D

Lol, and soon all my BM gear will have augments... cause I held

on to 400 level synthweaving while still pwning Wz without adrenals...

hmnnn... future is looking FAIR.

never had one... actually i am playing a class that is truly underrated and underplayed... and newsflash, i still own marauders and sentinels by a huge margin... you may have mistakenly assume that i am an arsenal BH from my avatar... well anyways...

i still own almost every class with a few exception played by awesome players that i respect...

BUT i am not an elitist and i am not hallucinating that these changes will carry this game to a better future...

enjoy your future ghost servers with 90 mins que times with all other omgiamawesomegamerwhooutskillanyplayeroutthere friends o yours...

Skill always is bro.

Now it just compensated.

:p

The thing about "skill" in a game like this is, it rewards players in battlemaster gear and all the new 50's (bads, im sure you'd refer to them as) will get roflstomped and won't get 3 medals so they won't be able to get any commendations for gear thus making them quit.

It doesn't reward players with more skill than the others, it rewards the veterans and stomps the new pvpers. If they seriously want to stick with this model, a mass exodus of subs will happen once again after the free month/week is up.

But continue to think you're super skilled and leet bro, all the power to you.

omg the tears. go buy your welfare epicz. then spend a week to get some BM you tearfull tart. 1 month grind and you got the best gear in game, do you know how long that used to take?

It certainly didn't take a month to get full BM, but you wouldn't know that because you don't even have full BM yet :D

WZ are a mess you can bust your butt and be on a bad team and get zip that is arse. Many are just leaving or not even joining the queue so atm the state of getting matches on a server that had zero issue has become problematic if that's good to u I don't know what to say to me it's just stupid. Edited by LordbishopX

never had one... actually i am playing a class that is truly underrated and underplayed... and newsflash, i still own marauders and sentinels by a huge margin... you may have mistakenly assume that i am an arsenal BH from my avatar... well anyways...

i still own almost every class with a few exception played by awesome players that i respect...

BUT i am not an elitist and i am not hallucinating that these changes will carry this game to a better future...

enjoy your future ghost servers with 90 mins que times with all other omgiamawesomegamerwhooutskillanyplayeroutthere friends o yours...

lololololo BH lolololololol

The captains of the iWIN team.

how does skill apply to fully geared BMs steamrolling over lesser geared 50s ? No amount of "skill" nor tactics would even help

Recruit gear is the answer to that, even if you can't afford the incredibly cheap BM gear now...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.