Artifice / Archeology and such

SebastiaanZ

I have been playing this game for some time now, but I have never really paid attention to the crew member stuff. Can someone explain to me, please, since I heard if you do it well, you can get lots of credits for a crystal, how many artifice points, for example, you have to have to craft Level-17 to 24 crystals?

I hope this makes sense to any of you :D

I don't recall the specific level - probably somewhere around 100 which is where you may be based on nodes you find on the planet after your capital if you just gather nodes and don't buy resources.

How much you can make varies widely - certaily the economies are dramatically different on some servers than on others. Based on factors such as population and ruleset.

Common wisdom is that if you want cash you are best off taking gathering skills - two to gather resources to sell and slicing.

My own experience is that - assuming you WANT a high level character - you get more money concentrating on leveling and getting to 50 faster. Money comes far faster at high levels and you get access to higher level resources which allows you to make more valuable items (if you still want skills like artifice).

My Artifice character is only level 21 and have one been able to craft crystals for level 7, 15 and 23 so far. His skill is currently 201. I haven't attempted to sell lots of crystals on the GTN yet, but it seems like quite a few players are willing to pay extra from low level purple crystals and hilts.

If you go to the crafting trainer as change the filter to "Show All" you will see all the schematics and the crafting level requirements to obtain (craft) them. If you mouse over the schematic, it will show the lvl requirement to equip the item. Edited by Owsley

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.