So who's gotten orange armour schems from Underworld Trading??

CivicTiger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing back to back UT on two characters I have now gotten about 15 or so schematics. All pre 1.2 schematics. No new ones have been reported so far.

Since the update this morning I have found two schematics, both pre 1.2 schems, still nothing new.

I have a Synthweaving alt that I want to use to make myself orange critted armour.. but I dont want to use the BM looking armour so I dont know where I can atually get some GOOD looking orange armour :\

was hoping they were adding new ones in but I guess not..

I have a Synthweaving alt that I want to use to make myself orange critted armour.. but I dont want to use the BM looking armour so I dont know where I can atually get some GOOD looking orange armour :\

was hoping they were adding new ones in but I guess not..

You dont need new schemetics to crit, old oranges will crit now.

From one of the weekly FAQ's dedicated to post 1.2 - we are supposed to have new oranges discoverable through mission skills. This further indicates that they did not add them -- and to my knowledge, they were never found on the PTS either.

"Because we do not want players to gamble with reverse engineering custom appearances (orange items) which are often unique quest rewards, the schematics for these items are obtained via mission discoveries for various gathering skills and are set to Bind on Equip to encourage active trading."

From one of the weekly FAQ's dedicated to post 1.2 - we are supposed to have new oranges discoverable through mission skills. This further indicates that they did not add them -- and to my knowledge, they were never found on the PTS either.

"Because we do not want players to gamble with reverse engineering custom appearances (orange items) which are often unique quest rewards, the schematics for these items are obtained via mission discoveries for various gathering skills and are set to Bind on Equip to encourage active trading."

I got a bunch of orange schems through underworld trading on my road from 1-40 on PTS. Wether those were new or not I do not know.

Pre-1.2, my Armormech had every schematic for craftable orange gear available in the game.

Since 1.2, I have yet to see a new <50 orange schematic for Armormech, either through UT missions, or on the GTN. They may be there, and just rare (i.e. the new schematics would probably be on the same drop table for UT missions as the old ones, and it's possible I just haven't gotten lucky yet). But as yet...I haven't seen any confirmation.

As a note, there are definitely new <50 orange schematics for Armstech (I've gotten several on another character).

I got a few schematics, but no NEW ones.

Looking at the schematics for weapons though, all the ones I've seen are skill 100 ones. If the new orange weapon schematics follow that same trend, then presumably you have to be running the grade 2 missions to get them.

I don't sell any items that low level, so haven't been running grade 2 missions. Would easily explain why I'm not seeing those new schems.

(also, of course, it's possible they haven't bothered adding any...)

ok, my question is this... are there different orange schems for different mission brackets? I've only run the top (what's that, rank 6?) level and only gotten the same schems that dropped pre 1.2... so maybe if we run like rank 1 to rank 5 we will get a different variety?

I'm going to have to test this out I think... but it would be nice if someone knew! >D

I don't know if the schematics I got yesterday are new ones, but I did get several of them throughout the day.

My mission level is only Grade 3, so no experience with the higher level ones.

Came up with some nice stuff that sold well though!

ok, my question is this... are there different orange schems for different mission brackets?

Therea are definitely different schems for different mission brackets. You only find schems for items in the same level range as the mission. i.e. you'll only get lvl 49 or 50 schems running the lvl 49-50 missions. (don't think there ARE any 49 schems though, so only will get the lvl 50 ones)

hey folks, check out TorHead, they have the database updated for 1.2 and you can see the new stuff in the crafting section. I did a search on synthweaving and found quite a few orange schems in the lower brackets (the upper ones pretty much only have warhero sets) and of course augments as well.

this might help to give you guys an idea of what looks are available and what brackets you might find them in (like in underworld trading or the others).

I wish we could find all the "new" stuff in a list but meh...

anyways, dont quote me on this, I'm just tossing out some ideas here. some of that orange gear looks familiar so it was already around, but it does seem like there are some new styles (or I'm just not observant and very unlucky to not get any of em... which is highly likely).

sadly, I don't like any of the styles I found in the list so... bleh... I'll still hold onto my lowbie greens until some future day they let us RE for oranges everything. XD

hey folks, check out TorHead, they have the database updated for 1.2 and you can see the new stuff in the crafting section. I did a search on synthweaving and found quite a few orange schems in the lower brackets (the upper ones pretty much only have warhero sets) and of course augments as well.

There is nothing new in there that people are looking for. Only things I see there added for armormech are the augments, pvp sets, and all the new tier sets.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.