i got a free month and a pet?! anyone else

direblaze

"

You are one of our most active and valued high level players and we know you have been waiting patiently for Game Update 1.2: Legacy. To show our appreciation, check out all the great new features this update has to offer-on us. We will be adding an additional 30 days of game time to your account at no charge*. The free 30 days will appear on your account by April 24, 11:59PM CDT, April 25, 4:59AM GMT.

As an added bonus, we will be awarding all active subscribers an in-game Legacy reward, the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet**, as our way of saying thanks for your support. The Tauntaun Ram Pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 24, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 25, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

"

anyone else get this? or am i one of the few getting rewarded for having no life?

THEY DIDNT PATCH RIGHT WAAAAHH QQ WAAAAH. i glad you unsubbed. makes less whiners anyways

I unsubbed because I didnt know I had to resocket all my custom modded battlemaster gear or it would become worthless in 1.2

not because they couldnt patch their own game.

They didnt communicate that and even so making me spend 500k resocketing everything anyway is like holding my character for ransom.

I unsubbed because customer service was a jerk to me when I asked if they would fix it.

With trolls like you here Im glad I unsubbed too.

I unsubbed because I didnt know I had to resocket all my custom modded battlemaster gear or it would become worthless in 1.2

They didnt communicate that and even so making me spend 500k resocketing everything anyway is like holding my character for ransom.

I unsubbed because customer service was a jerk to me when I asked if they would fix it.

LOL that reminds me. Another reason i unsubbed.

For the entire time my main was active ( a sorc ) he'd get bugged at 99800 credits per respec, and considinger in pvp'd mainly as DPS and did Ops as a healer an average week of respec costs would be between 500k - 1 million credits.

BioWare never once refunded me a single credit (even though i put in countless tickets about the bug) for that bug.

Yeah, they really should've been a little more vocal about this change.

Fortunately, I only swapped out an enhancement for 2 pieces.

I got nothing, I canceled my subscription about 30 minutes ago.

Guess it doesnt matter anyway.

If you meet the criteria you will get the free 30 and the Taun-Taun, even if you cancelled your sub.

(I cancelled and still received these items).

If you meet the criteria you will get the free 30 and the Taun-Taun, even if you cancelled your sub.

(I cancelled and still received these items).

Ive been playing since january 1st, never unsubbed even once..have 2 level 50's....what are the requirements?

4 level 50's, one V75, legacy 2x on one server 2x on another, account active since early access....i never recieved an email....too many alts perhaps? Would be very annoying if that was the case as the entire point of legacy is alts.

Meh, nevermind :)

Wait, you mean you're mad because you did something bioware did not intend for you to do in PVP?

And you're mad?

Wait, you mean you're mad because you did something bioware did not intend for you to do in PVP?

And you're mad?

no, im mad because i earned battlemaster gear for pvp..and now its useless...without warning.

as a shadow dps spec (rare bird) the excessive amount of accuracy did nothing for me when all my skills are already 100% unlike other classes. they acknowledged this.

if they didnt want me modding my gear, why did they create the sockets so that you could mod it?

They said that in a forum post

I got the 30 days free and a legacy offhand kit, not sure how it is used.

How does one get the pet? I haven't seen it yet.

Same here.. Something about a code redemption??? That was the only thing on the list i did not meet.

Wow.. what a cry baby thread.. Okay if it hasn't been stated, yes the emails are still going out and you wont receive your pet until the day your account is suppose to be charged. For example.. my next charge date would be the 24th, so in other words I won't get my pet until that day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.