Give my 30 days to someone else

Marinus_

Seriously - I unsubbed last month, and you send me 30 free days just because I have a 50? There are lower level players out there who would get a lot more use out of it than I will. I chose to end my sub, and I don't even feel like logging in for free.

Seriously - I unsubbed last month, and you send me 30 free days just because I have a 50? There are lower level players out there who would get a lot more use out of it than I will. I chose to end my sub, and I don't even feel like logging in for free.

What was it that drove you here to post in the forums of a game you stopped caring about a month ago?

Seriously?

So honorable and loyal. Seriously, have you ever heard of ANY company trading 30 days of time from one account to the next. As if a Dev will say "sure" and flip a switch randomly selecting someone to grant them free 30 days....really

What was it that drove you here to post in the forums of a game you stopped caring about a month ago?

Seriously?

A friend of mine that still plays told wonderful tales of woe and QQ happening on these forums - he encouraged me to come see what I avoided by unsubbing. This, in combination with being bored at work and Guild Wars 2 not being out yet, is the reason you are honored with my presence here today. I'll give you a minute to stop and think about just how lucky that makes you!

A friend of mine that still plays told wonderful tales of woe and QQ happening on these forums - he encouraged me to come see what I avoided by unsubbing. This, in combination with being bored at work and Guild Wars 2 not being out yet, is the reason you are honored with my presence here today. I'll give you a minute to stop and think about just how lucky that makes you!

Of course they did, 2 seconds i just have to go catch that pig flying passed my window, brb in 2 mins.................

BW says "Here guys, have a free month on us and a pet."

Players say "Screw you BW."

Damn, I don't get it. Some of you people are just insane, self entitled, spoiled brats.

It also proves that there is nothing BW could have ever done that would please some people.

I don't care if the game was launched and everyone their weight in gold, people would complain because it's to heavy.

Edited by Azzras

If you really never will come back and you know it, just post your account info on a forum somewhere and never think about it again

I would if my credit card info wasn't tied to the account. Technically, it's still active since my prepaid time did not run out (forgot to unsub before March's billing date), so it was going to run out April 20th or so, but now I have this extra 30 days...

You can not post on forums without an active sub anyways, so you either re subbed to post this or you took 30 days free game time. Which one is it? :D

Edited by Gorrdan

Damn, I don't get it. Some of you people are just insane, self entitled, spoiled brats.

I think it's the generation. People are used to things handed to them through achievement unlocking reward for just logging in. They complain to no end because Bioware used word "Most Loyal" the dev's don't have our number on speed dial calling us late at it. It's just a friendly PR term people are taking to extreme.

Still riding the hype train with GW2. a pay2win MMO. that will soon crash.

So honorable and loyal. Seriously, have you ever heard of ANY company trading 30 days of time from one account to the next. As if a Dev will say "sure" and flip a switch randomly selecting someone to grant them free 30 days....really

It was meant more of a statement to the unfairness of only giving out 30 days to some and not others. I understand that only level 50 players got hurt by the PVP thing, but still... I understand they aren't literally going to take the time alloted for me and give it to someone else, I was merely drawing attention to the fact that, in their eyes, even unsubbed 50s deserve free game time over a happily subbed 49.

And what makes you think GW2 forums will be free of wonderful woe and QQ..what makes the whole thing pathetic is that you are still here. You want to pretend you don't care but you do.

Why not quietly do this through the CS system? Call them up, talk to someone rather than grandstanding on a public forum. I'm sure they'd be happy to help you, but you wouldn't get the attention, unfortunately

Still riding the hype train with GW2. a pay2win MMO. that will soon crash.

Getting tough to reply to everyone...

You obviously have read nothing of GW2. Forget I mentioned it - it has nothing to do with this game at this time, I was just mentioning it as a reason why i was on these forums.

It also proves that there is nothing BW could have ever done that would please some people.

I don't care if the game was launched and everyone their weight in gold, people would complain because it's to heavy.

Don't worry Azzras, from what I've gathered all the whiny little bads will be crying on the Guild Wars 2 forum instead soon.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.