Battlemaster Comm's

ComeAndSee

Lists of what you could buy and what for were posted all over the internet on fan sites, not official I admit but all were backed up with images from the test realm. It's been widespread knowledge what you could get for weeks now.

Would of been nice to know ahead of time that you couldn't buy BM gear with BM comms post-patch. -.- I personally saved up 14 of them, but some people in my guild saved over 20.

Huh? There were countless threads discussing what to do with your coms. A dev even gave us direct recommendations on how to spend each type of com last week.

Im sure next time they will send you an sms, personal email, warning notes on login, warning notes on character screen, flashing warning during the game and a personal phone call to top it all off.

Seeing as you refuse to read.

PS - No new content is going to be released ever as all their money is being spent on customer support mothering the purposefully illiterate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.