PLEASE let us queue with 8 ppl ....

MaDwurschT

Maaaan,

almost EVERYONE on our Server was really looking forward for rated warzones. You could't bring it in 1.2. Ok, that's sad but not the end of the world. But for gods sake let us finally queue with 8 mates. I don't care whether we have to re-invite every groupmember again and again and again if you're not able to do that massive change in such a short period of time. But guys, it's essential for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many pvp-guilds out there, that they're able to queue with all their mates and not only with 3 friends.

Rating system still buggy? Ok, take your time. BUT LET US AT LEAST PRACTICE THE 8vs8 **** THEN.

i know, that has pretty much no impact on how long it will take until this change finally comes. and this post is probably ignored or closed due to fact, that i've used caps and stuff. but i actually don't care. we've been waiting since the first day of march for this MAJOR PVP PATCH. And after 1 1/2 months delay, queueing with 8 ppl is too hard to manage? but hey, at least i got some pretty awesome legacy-skills i will use ... ah yeah. never.

jesus christ.

Relax bro. Take a breath. I am on your side here. I get the ranked wz's not being ready. Just plz give us a 8 man q'ing ability. For any real pvp guild this is crucial. I have more than 12 people I want to play with whenever I am on nowadays. The fact of having to party with 3 people is a little sad. Knowing that half of your wz can always be bad pugs. When we try to q 2 groups of 4 together. We end up waiting like 15 mins for different wz's anyway. Don't care about having to re invite people to the group. It would be nice but would only save 30 secs- a min. It does add up though :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.