Today's Maintance (2012-04-13)

jagarlillen

Hi,

Im wondering if todays Maintance might include some changes or regrets if you will to last days major patch? I understand nothing major will happen but I felt some classes were hit a little to hard and perhaps they are being compensated with a little buff today?

Hi,

Im wondering if todays Maintance might include some changes or regrets if you will to last days major patch? I understand nothing major will happen but I felt some classes were hit a little to hard and perhaps they are being compensated with a little buff today?

This must be your first patch.

They may try to fix some hot issues with bugs over the next few days, but the major decisions they made will stay for a good while.

Edited by UnderatedNoob

Hi,

Sadly not. Here the disappointing patch notes:

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

Correct, this is my first and actually also my last patch. I started playing this game a month ago and I choose a Commando Medic. I got to Valor 64 with decent gear. I felt that my heals was indeed very strong and unless the enemies focused me with atleast 2 DPS I could pretty much keep everyone in range alive for the most part.

I wish I could say the same in this patch. I feel some are over reacting about the nerfs, you can still keep people alive decently but for me personaly Its not as fun anymore mostly because the overall dmg output has been increased to much while at the same time Healers are worse.

What I dont get is why Bioware were so determend to more or less delete the Healers from Warzone gameplay. Not many ppl will enjoy throwing 2-3 heals at a team mate to then be destroyed in 5sec by 7 Marauder's on the enemy team.

I feel like Healers were fine, Its easy to forget that both sides have Healers and if you find your self in a Pugteam without one well then to bad, either find a Healer willing to play with you or hope for the best the next WZ. Healers were a part of the game and shoulden't have been Destroyed.

I had a good month with this game, I really enjoyed it. The first patch that came during my 1 month long subscription made me unsub and not because of the healing nerf itself (I still have DPS tree's avalible to me), more due to the fact that WZ now are a total DPS race, when they took away the healing role of WZ they made alot of ppl unhappy with their Characters and not all will dedicate the time to level a new tune, who knows maybe that Class will be nerfed in a couple of weeks right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.