Legacy bound items

SoulJahSoul

Just seems they should lvl as u go cuz i got a lightsaber for my lvl 14 and im 17 now and ive almost out grown it. Exp boost would be awesome to. Im really starting to enjoy the game but that was a disappointment cuz i know ill be running a lot of alt.

Just seems they should lvl as u go cuz i got a lightsaber for my lvl 14 and im 17 now and ive almost out grown it. Exp boost would be awesome to. Im really starting to enjoy the game but that was a disappointment cuz i know ill be running a lot of alt.

i'm whit you on this i say a 20% xp boost and let it level up whit the player or let us put mods on it

So agree with this. Was looking at the legacy equipment and really the only thing worth getting was the orange items which you can't get until legacy 10 or 20. The rest of the stuff was just plan junk in my opinion and not worth the (think I was told 200+ badges) it would take to get the kits to get. I would love to see legacy weapons and armor that leveled with the toon and I had though that was what this did until a guildie checked things on their level 50.

The items should be orange... that way you will get an item that levels with you IF you find the mods to put in.

As it is, blue will naturally reach a point where it becomes obsolete and giving the stats that is extremely fast. Most classes get better gear simply through the story so the legacy stuff is rendered stupid.

The cost of the orange gear - Seriously ?

This needs to be lowered so that every class has access to orange gear because as it is, social gear allows the Consulars and Sages to get full sets for much cheaper and then save up for the belt / bracer.

All they need from that point on is a Cybertech pal and they can go from start to finish without problem.

Everyone else gets shafted and the legacy sets are hardly impressive visually so the costs are completely unreasonable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.