Armormech question

Kollan

So... , what the hell.

No Orange boots, bracers, gloves or belts can be made by armormech. They can't be learned, RE'd or discovered or gathered.

And yet almost every craft has got a lot of new mods (augments) schematics, specifically to put in armor aug slots that are crit crafted by synth/armormech crafters.

Except some mention of valor 60/70 pvp armour.

Hmm

Ok for the slow of thinking;

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ORANGE ARMOR ON MY ARMORMECH CRAFTER, INCLUDING BELTS, BRACERS, BOOTS AND GLOVES. IS THIS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN?

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

So... , what the hell.

No Orange boots, bracers, gloves or belts can be made by armormech. They can't be learned, RE'd or discovered or gathered.

And yet almost every craft has got a lot of new mods (augments) schematics, specifically to put in armor aug slots that are crit crafted by synth/armormech crafters.

Except some mention of valor 60/70 pvp armour.

Hmm

Ok for the slow of thinking;

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ORANGE ARMOR ON MY ARMORMECH CRAFTER, INCLUDING BELTS, BRACERS, BOOTS AND GLOVES. IS THIS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN?

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

i could be wrong but as far as i know u can get those recipes for those items at the pvp vendor in boxxes for 50 k

if i helped im glad if i didnt sorry :)

i could be wrong but as far as i know u can get those recipes for those items at the pvp vendor in boxxes for 50 k

if i helped im glad if i didnt sorry :)

You helped him with the boots and gloves part ;)

You helped him with the boots and gloves part ;)

Why would I want to PvP up to Valor 70, just to wear pvp armour for PvE.

No its of no help at all.

PvP full set

PvE head chest and legs only.

I would like to make all 7 pieces of Orange armour for PvE.

If thats not too much trouble.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.