New to SWTOR (got it today!)

Trooperloaldofla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have just downloaded it and i live in the AEST anyone have ideas of what is the funest class to lvl and class you have the most fun on...

Just talking till servers come up

I like bounty hunters....Then there there that jawa you get as a partner so yep... I am ampire fan btw for the empire :D... Then again i think you should try them all see what fun for you ;)

Edited by ninjashadowdark

The game is awesome as far as single player goes.

The quests are really exciting like go kill this guy and his 30 odd friends as a bonus objective. If you get tired of that, don't worry you will move onto the next planet where it will be kill this guy and 60 of his friends and get this drop all the way to level 50.

By then you will start to experience the world of the pvp where the grind is ridiculously well thought out and planet, the gear progression is above and beyond what other games have to offer and at War Hero rank, if you are any of the shadow or spell chucker classes you will learn to look like a piece of coral and if you are lucky will indeed find Neemo!

But, dont worry, if all else fails the Legacy system is now live. It has many exciting things for you like.... getting mailbox in your ship. I think every ship must need a mailbox and it will only cost you a cool 500k creds.

Oh, and dont worry about the bugs, its all working as intended when you run out of the single player content.

Ok i have just downloaded it and i live in the AEST anyone have ideas of what is the funest class to lvl and class you have the most fun on...

Just talking till servers come up

I LOVE my Sith Marauder, but then again, I'm a dps girl. Also, do you have a server picked out? If not, I could help you out on Shadow Hand.

The quests are really exciting like go kill this guy and his 30 odd friends as a bonus objective. If you get tired of that, don't worry you will move onto the next planet where it will be kill this guy and 60 of his friends and get this drop all the way to level 50.

By then you will start to experience the world of the pvp where the grind is ridiculously well thought out and planet, the gear progression is above and beyond what other games have to offer and at War Hero rank, if you are any of the shadow or spell chucker classes you will learn to look like a piece of coral and if you are lucky will indeed find Neemo!

But, dont worry, if all else fails the Legacy system is now live. It has many exciting things for you like.... getting mailbox in your ship. I think every ship must need a mailbox and it will only cost you a cool 500k creds.

Oh, and dont worry about the bugs, its all working as intended when you run out of the single player content.

time to rob the jawas

What you mean buy my own **** do i get to control it and everything!?!?!?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.