Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

AlysonBridge

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bio and Lucas for my little pet, question can i gear him up with Battle gear and have him bite off the legs of sith while PVP? Please let be yes. And thanks for the 30 days for free. Awsome greatly appreciated.

+1

Thank you for being a normal well adjusted human being.

I've worked out what happened to the servers today. It's all a cunning plan, 'break' the game for a day and then announce that due to this extended downtime we're extending our 30 free days offer to ALL current 'loyal' subscribers.

That would be extremely transparent and I'm not sure they'd fool anyone.

Do you have all these options checked in your account settings?

yeah.

Chances are (CEST) ill wake up tommorow and its will, say "sorry we ****ed up again, downtime for the rest of the day.... oh yeah and our loyal level 50s have a reserved server so they can play while this downtime is active, sorry for any inconveniences" -.-

I didn't decide to be "us" or "them." I don't want to belong to a camp on either side of the debate. I just want to be a person who plays the game and has an opinion in the discussion.

In other words (and I'm guilty of this too), the labeling needs to stop. If there's any anger or disappointment at all, it should be aimed at BioWare in a clam and respectful manner.

I take issue when people get on me because I received a gift I didn't ask for...

I'm not saying you made it an "us v them" I'm saying BW did; I'm not getting on you for receiving I'm getting on BW for giving. At you I am answering the question as to why I won't just be happy and move on:

Frankly, I probably wouldn't get rewarded even if it were based on how long one had been subbed. But if that were the basis of why people are gifted I wouldn't give a damn because I'd see the reasoning behind it. As is, I do not see any reasoning, hence I am upset (with BW, not you, mind you) that you got and I didn't.

Edited by Ninjoo

Well that is a differeent issue I was talking about everyone getting all stressed out because some have free month and others don't

and the servers being has erked me too but it is a wasted of the energy to get all stressed about it

i'm not stressed, but just like a snake that's been poked with a stick, I'm pisssssssssed

What lesson?

To those moaning about not having a level 50, just stop. There is no valid reason why you wouldn't have one other than being new to the game. If that is the case then you haven't even played a full month and don't really deserve to have a free month for simply being present

Please remove your head from your buttocks and re-post. There are many reasons why people don't have lvl 50's. Among the 30-40 reasons I have seen posted, some of us don't consider this their primary game. We still subscribe(me since beta/pre-order) and were loyal.

You're use of the word "valid" is worse than the repetitive use of "entitled" here.

Thanks Bio and Lucas for my little pet, question can i gear him up with Battle gear and have him bite off the legs of sith while PVP? Please let be yes. And thanks for the 30 days for free. Awsome greatly appreciated.

It would be awesome if s/he (can't say until I've seen 'it') could grow up into a battle mount...

I dont see the point. It will not make the servers be stable and ready any faster.

Servers are fed by complaint power!

The more complaining you do, the faster they come up, and the better they run!

j/k But seriously Bioware, patching on a thursday for a major game update?

Keep this up and your game will be a burnt out corpse like Warhammer.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Edited by Samantha_Connor

People need to relax. Its a G A M E! Go play one of the other ones you have installed... or go outside... here are directions to go outside to where civilization is:

First, stand up (yes, that means leaving the PC, gameroom, ect..)

Walk to your front door (a front door is rectangle shaped with locks and maybe a peephole and a doorhandle)

Open said door

Walk outside into the light and take deep breaths of fresh air.

Ahhhh... isnt that nice? :p

So now they sit thinking do we or do we not start the servers back up. With 1.2 and the 30 day free to only lvl 50 grinders and not the other loyal players that have been with us from the start do we even bother or do we just cut and run. That's what I'd be thinking after such a big screw up.

yes, but they are also something else. They are paying customers. Customers who get to chose to play 100 hours or 0 hours.

Sorry can't take anything you say seriously when this is your sig.

Not a Valued Subscriber Subscription cancelled 12/04/12

People need to relax. Its a G A M E! Go play one of the other ones you have installed... or go outside... here are directions to go outside to where civilization is:

First, stand up (yes, that means leaving the PC, gameroom, ect..)

Walk to your front door (a front door is rectangle shaped with locks and maybe a peephole and a doorhandle)

Open said door

Walk outside into the light and take deep breaths of fresh air.

Ahhhh... isnt that nice? :p

i get sh*t fps when i do that!