No Email but I can play!

darthbored

Check your launcher guys. It seems the emails may be delayed (wouldnt be the first time swtor emails are delayed).

I didnt think id get in today and i just so happened load up the launcher to see if they may have patched it since i last did it and low and behold the play button was clickable.

Go from refreshing that email to refreshing that launcher lol

Good to know, but regarding emails being late it may not be their fault. When sending mass emails you can't send them all at once or you'll be marked as a spammer really fast. You have to deliberately send them at a certain pace. Can't really fault BW for that.

Check your launcher guys. It seems the emails may be delayed (wouldnt be the first time swtor emails are delayed).

I didnt think id get in today and i just so happened load up the launcher to see if they may have patched it since i last did it and low and behold the play button was clickable.

Go from refreshing that email to refreshing that launcher lol

This thread is rather useless and can potentially start a ****storm if you don't put when you entered the preorder code.

Please don't get a ton of people's hopes up only to hear more whining on these forums already.

So, when did you enter your preorder code?