Combat Question

Hamtaru

I have a couple questions / concerns if someone wouldn't mind answering in regards to the combat system . Thank you.

1. When I am in combat whether it be pve or pvp if the enemy is moving around me fast or moving in general the camera will glitch when i click to attack and somewhat spaz out making me completely unable to target my enemy. Is there an auto-lock or someway to lock on the enemy so that when there moving around you can just attack them without having to aim manually? just curious. ( i have a tendancy to right click the enemy im attacking all the time aside from the 1-0 keys and when i do the camera will spin , move up , down, or just freak out . Am i doing something wrong?)

2. When it comes to basic attacking , is there a way to just auto-attack instead of having to press 1 or right click everytime you wanna attack? because if you don't press either of them your guy just stands there.

I feel like a nub asking these questions, but i just feel im either doing something wrong or thats just how the game is. I have tried to mess with the controls and interfaces but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Thanks guy and aside from all these noobie questions , I love the game!

2: no. There is no Auto-Attack

and to keep attacking I would suggest you to use the key and not the right-mouse button because I think that is what causing your 1:

1: right-mouse is bound to camera view in the keybindings. If you misclick the enemy e little bit, and this will happen a lot to you with enemies moving, your camera will act as a bee on Redbull.

So, no Autoattack. Stick with the keys. Remap the keys if you want (for example I've the basic attack on E)

hope it helps.