Any way to disable the error messages?

Smackybear

These need to be disabled BADLY my screen is filled with these. What the heck is the point of trying to make a game pretty then filling it with useless messages in the MIDDLE of the screen... stupid stupid stupid. :mad:

Agreed and bump. This should be an easy fix.

Anyone else as an ops leader has a flood of red text saying that group is full, companion has been dismissed? Ok, one of these messages would be ok, but it just floods my chat and I miss what people say easily, is there anything I can do with this?

I cancelled my subscription today and listed this as the reason (and it's true). Will monitor patch notes to see if they put some usability/flexibility in the UI. Until then, have enough entertainment to keep me busy. Edited by bugbig

I cancelled my subscription today and listed this as the reason (and it's true). Will monitor patch notes to see if they put some usability/flexibility in the UI. Until then, have enough entertainment to keep me busy.

wow. this guys got high standards for his video games. i bet he was the type who complained that you couldnt dual wield shields in skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this

when i play, i usually spam the next keys to get ability goes off immediatly when the GCD end. This results in a flood of essentially useless information in red texr in the middle my screen.

now i'm use to it with playing my war in wow, but, it's only 3 line in wow, in swtor, it's 10 line, big font, and it does deter me from playing my warrior

here is an example

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6327/screenshot2012012018403.jpg

seems to it would be a very easy and quick thing to fix, just have 2-3 line instead of 10, maybe reduce the font and ideally, have an option to toggle on or off those messages.

Thank you so much for the great game, this one quick fix would make me happy play my warrior for now

Edited by Vankris

• 3 weeks later...