My opinion of the game

AmirTheButcher

- No free roam

- Maps are all corridors - some maps are actually giving some "illusion" of being big and open until you get the message to return back or you will die

- No actual alien playable races - all are humans with either horns or skin color

- After finishing the class quests you feel like you finished the whole game... and find it less interesting to play

- very cheap patch... 90% of the patch is already in the game they just added the "option" to use

If you don't like the game, don't play it.

This isn't even useful or informative, it's just your views on things we already know.

And if he did write a full report and detailed every item you would just insult him anyways and probably add a

Can I have your stuff

The guy gave his opinion, I dont personally agree with many of his points but least hes not insulting others on a message board!

And if he did write a full report and detailed every item you would just insult him anyways and probably add a

Can I have your stuff

The guy gave his opinion, I dont personally agree with many of his points but least hes not insulting others on a message board!

If you play on freedon nadd server (rep side) ill give u :)

and btw its funny how swtor lovers become wannabe "guardians" and start hating everyone who talk bad about the game

my post wasn't a trolling

Edited by AmirTheButcher

This is a great game.

-beautiful graphics

-addictive gameplay

-huge maps and many different planets to explore, some more open than others

-plenty of places to explore

-16 classes with 8 unique stories and many side missions.

-awesome space combat with room for expansion.

-star wars - based in KOTOR universe.

-perfect voice acting and care taken on every quest, hundreds (if not thousands?) of quests. numerous voice actors to keep from repeat voice-overs.

People complain about the 'corridor' feel of the game, but have you even played the previous KOTOR games before this? This game IS wide open by comparison. There's also tons to do. All of this stuff was in-game from the start and is prior to the Legacy system release. There's only more coming and I don't understand why people are so whiny about this game's current state. it's an MMO, it grows and adapts or else it cannot continue.

This is a great game.

-beautiful graphics

-addictive gameplay

-huge maps and many different planets to explore, some more open than others

-plenty of places to explore

-16 classes with 8 unique stories and many side missions.

-awesome space combat with room for expansion.

-star wars - based in KOTOR universe.

-perfect voice acting and care taken on every quest, hundreds (if not thousands?) of quests. numerous voice actors to keep from repeat voice-overs.

People complain about the 'corridor' feel of the game, but have you even played the previous KOTOR games before this? This game IS wide open by comparison. There's also tons to do. All of this stuff was in-game from the start and is prior to the Legacy system release. There's only more coming and I don't understand why people are so whiny about this game's current state. it's an MMO, it grows and adapts or else it cannot continue.

graphics are decent

far from being addictive

decent planets that let you explore very small part of it

nothing feels alive, just couple of critters that stand in the same place

perfect voice act ? have u ever heard the consular ? some voices sometimes don't fit the conversation at all - trooper screaming "for da republic"

legacy system ? ohh please just call it "u can have other classes skill every 20min"

KOTOR was single player rpg why should it be wide ? don't compare mmorpg with rpg

Hello!

While we do welcome all feedback, be it positive or negative, we ask that all threads contain constructive, helpful and respectful content. For a better understanding on helpful feedback, please see this post by Allison Berryman.

We will now be closing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!