What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August the third not in yet, but i have my hopes for tomorrow :-)

And to all the trolls and whiners, i can only say, you should learn to appreciate the things Bioware does for the Gamers. Yes it is hard not to get in on day 1, but seriously, would you have felt better if they opended up the gates for the crowd and no one would have been able to play? Don't think so.

Bioware my congrats for the First Day SWtoR is up and running, see you all ingame ;)

August the third not in yet, but i have my hopes for tomorrow :-)

And to all the trolls and whiners, i can only say, you should learn to appreciate the things Bioware does for the Gamers. Yes it is hard not to get in on day 1, but seriously, would you have felt better if they opended up the gates for the crowd and no one would have been able to play? Don't think so.

Bioware my congrats for the First Day SWtoR is up and running, see you all ingame ;)

Kuddo's !!

i like Bioware and all.. but I hate this.. i want to play.. and i understand that they HAVE to do this to ensure the servers didnt crash.. but still.. I want to stinking play the game. been waiting for 3 years now.. and the day comes.. only to find out i have to wait for an unknown amount of days just to play. UGH!:mad:

i like Bioware and all.. but I hate this.. i want to play.. and i understand that they HAVE to do this to ensure the servers didnt crash.. but still.. I want to stinking play the game. been waiting for 3 years now.. and the day comes.. only to find out i have to wait for an unknown amount of days just to play. UGH!:mad:

Hmm ok, but you registered your account obviously a little late for 3 years of waitng don't you think so. Was the first thing i did when i heard the site was up and running :-)

... yes SWO deserves some credit ... and i did read the post explaining how early access is taking place ...

answering though the OPs question - redeemed code on 2.Sept.2011 - not in yet and no email notification yet.

np ... since we will all get to play the game very, very soon ... so some of you might want to keep their cool ... for the last few hours remaining until everyone does get access.

Maybe is worth mentioning though ... that their seems to be some kind of complete random procedure while granting early acceess to players.

I have praised the game to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago ... he ended up buing 3 accounts (pre-order), he redeemed the codes a week ago ... and he has already for all 3 accounts an email notification of early acceess for the 16th ... lol ...

so I guess there is some kind of plan that Bioware uses to grant early access to pre orders ... but it does not really match with the rules they say they apply...

... whatever ... i have waited for this game for 2 years now .. i think i will survive a few more days waiting ... lol

cu ingame ... soon :rolleyes:

... yes SWO deserves some credit ... and i did read the post explaining how early access is taking place ...

answering though the OPs question - redeemed code on 2.Sept.2011 - not in yet and no email notification yet.

np ... since we will all get to play the game very, very soon ... so some of you might want to keep their cool ... for the last few hours remaining until everyone does get access.

Maybe is worth mentioning though ... that their seems to be some kind of complete random procedure while granting early acceess to players.

I have praised the game to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago ... he ended up buing 3 accounts (pre-order), he redeemed the codes a week ago ... and he has already for all 3 accounts an email notification of early acceess for the 16th ... lol ...

so I guess there is some kind of plan that Bioware uses to grant early access to pre orders ... but it does not really match with the rules they say they apply...

... whatever ... i have waited for this game for 2 years now .. i think i will survive a few more days waiting ... lol

cu ingame ... soon :rolleyes:

Don't take this the wrong way but I think your "friend" is full of crap!

Don't take this the wrong way but I think your "friend" is full of crap!

.. lol .... i dont have to take anything the wrong way .. but since he is a friend of mine ... and he is not full of crap .. and since my interest is neither to troll or flame .... and also finally because i can read and write ... lol ... I have read his emails with my very own eyes ...

believe me or not .. it makes absolutely no difference ... it is just a true fact ... he starts off with 3 accounts (for his family) ... on the 16th.

if this makes you unhappy or distressed in anyway ... well i cant help with that ... and i do know that truth is unfortunately not allways something people would welcome ...

yet again ...

cu ingame ;)

believe me or not .. it makes absolutely no difference ... it is just a true fact ... he starts off with 3 accounts (for his family) ... on the 16th.

Not sure how this is possible if they aren't sending out future early access emails? They are only sending them out day of, aren't they? So any people who received emails today got access today, anyone who receives them tomorrow will get access tomorrow, and so on. At least that's how I thought it worked?

Posting just incase Bioware scans these posts. People without information will make **** up as they go.

How hard would it be to stratify accounts by eligibility dates and post the anticipated wave number and time.

Two potential reasons:

1. You were not thinking. (tough to buy that one, pretty smart people there)

2. You are making **** up as YOU go.

How many account qualified?

How many waves are schedule?

How many accounts per wave?

Just give us something.

So, guess what? We should be thanking them for rolling out in waves...yada yada about all the server crashes and what not, but could you all imagine what it would be like to be doing drop quests with this massive amount of people logging in? It would be a night mare!!!

By the time I get my log in quite a bit of people will be off to Corcusan, and out of my starting areas. thank god.

I'll see you guys in a few days.