1.3 release date?

DuckKing

Someone I know that does not work for Bioware and has absolutely no connection to them or even a subscription to this game thinks it will be out in mid May

which of course I am going to take as a promised date and any delay will be an EPIC FAIL! and a break of promise from a bunch of liars. :rolleyes:

LMAo,

this thread made my day, thanks for the laughs :)

1.3 IS THE FIXES TO 1.2 and should be out about 1 month after everyone who wanted to exploit, has :)

sorry to disapoint you, but if there would be any major problems in 1,2... the patch to fix it would be 1.2.0.1 ;)

Edited by Ortagos

LMAo,

sorry to disapoint you, but if there would be any major problems in 1,2... the patch to fix it would be 1.2.0.1 ;)

^ Bioware just can't get it right these days so I would expect 1.2.0.2 :p

Edited by DuckKing

LMAo,

Sorry to disappoint you, but if there would be any major changes in 1.2... the patch to fix it would not be 1.2.0.1. We have all seen how long it took for uneven warzone's, wins not counting, and many other game breakers that took months to fix.

If my demands for 1.3 are not met then my guild with 1 BAZILLION MEMBERS will be quitting this game.

/endragequit

No, no. It's your high end, server first, superguild of PVE and PVP masters that are supporting the game with their coveted $15 per month (Bioware just burns the rest of our money because we are not as important as the players in this superuber guild).

Oh, and I'm the greated player of that great guild and I have a personal following of millions. OH, and in WoW my arena rating was 10k.

;)