Sooo all the useful legacy unlocks are not in 1.2, but 1.3?!

Talsalus

Endgame is not the point of this game. You want that sort of thing, Warcraft is right over there.

Got it, they don't want to make money by making Endgame content that lasts. or matters. so what is the point of this game? please dont tell me it was the stories, because they were boring at best.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it, they don't want to make money by making Endgame content that lasts. or matters. so what is the point of this game? please dont tell me it was the stories, because they were boring at best.

It is the stories. So this game is not for you. Warcraft on your left, or if you're patient, Guild Wars 2 on the right.

And if you have zero shame, RIFT is straight ahead.

How ppl forget,

1. this ant wow

2.rome was not built in a day

3. took wow years to get where it is now, an sucked at launch,allmost unable to play

4.wow was released on November 23, 2004

5.The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007 THATS THREE YEARS UNTILL A MAJOR EXPANSION

6.Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008.[11] The third expansion set, Cataclysm, was released on December 7, 2010

If all you people are ready to jumpship then jump ship already, people jumped ship on wow to only come back after new content , content takes time they just dont call the magic content nerd an boom new content you people want new content every week

I think the biggest problem for me is that I have 3 50's. I was hoping in 1.2 I would have alternative ways to lvl alts (warzone exp gain). But with a release date still not announced for 1.2, who knows how much longer it will be until 1.3?

hell, GW2 may be out by then.

This for me, + no cross server pvp queues either in 1.2

See BW - sadface :(:(:(

If we want to take advantage of the leveling aspects of legacy, then we're better off to stop playing the game until they hit unless you just want to farm credits until then.

How ppl forget,

1. this ant wow

3. took wow years to get where it is now, an sucked at launch,allmost unable to play

5.The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007 THATS THREE YEARS UNTILL A MAJOR EXPANSION

6.Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008.[11] The third expansion set, Cataclysm, was released on December 7, 2010

If all you people are ready to jumpship then jump ship already, people jumped ship on wow to only come back after new content , content takes time they just dont call the magic content nerd an boom new content you people want new content every week

wow was released in 2004, this was released december 2011.

Comparing the two is just stupid. Bioware should have done infinitly better than a release from 7 years before.

How Pol forget,

1. this ant wow

3. took wow years to get where it is now, an sucked at launch,almost unable to play

5.The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007 THATS THREE YEARS UNTIL A MAJOR EXPANSION

If all you people are ready to jump ship then jump ship already, people jumped ship on wow to only come back after new content , content takes time they just dont call the magic content nerd an boom new content you people want new content every week

People forget that this 2012 and technology has improved so much since 2004; so there is no excuse for swtor not to be able to match a 7 year old game (wow). Also, swtor is competing in the market now not in 2004. Furthermore, if I released a cell phone now that had the same features of a cell phone in 2004 no one would go will cell phones in 2004 didn't have this, this is a new company give them time.

Edited by samht

Comparing the two is just stupid. Bioware should have done infinitly better than a release from 7 years before.

Logic has no place here when it comes to proving that this game should already be on par with WoW anyway.

The game should be around the story if you ant here for the story then why are you here, O must be that guy that jumps mmo to mmo spending every hour playing pvp,raid,pvp,raid noob ashing pvp,raid while having a i am a mmo god complex.

yes the republic storys blows i have a republic guy , my alt has oyt lvled my main as a sith and im enjoying the story if you wanna skip the story then thats your own prob, ppl whine theres nothing to do well in wow at max lvl theres nothing to do thats not boring,

gather,craft,raid, gay pvp, no matter what game it is max lvl gets boring, i know i have a **** load of max lvls on wow

The game should be around the story if you ant here for the story then why are you here, O must be that guy that jumps mmo to mmo spending every hour playing pvp,raid,pvp,raid noob ashing pvp,raid while having a i am a mmo god complex.

yes the republic storys blows i have a republic guy , my alt has oyt lvled my main as a sith and im enjoying the story if you wanna skip the story then thats your own prob, ppl whine theres nothing to do well in wow at max lvl theres nothing to do thats not boring,

gather,craft,raid, gay pvp, no matter what game it is max lvl gets boring, i know i have a **** load of max lvls on wow

so your idea of fun is *talk to NPC, get a bleh story as to why I need to go collect X amount of X item*?

The sith story is nothing to praise its just as boring and bleh as the republic side.

I actually enjoy raiding. The story i skip now that ive a 50 on both empire and republic, i dont want to hear the same story twice unless its my class story.

By the time of legacy's release, everyone that was looking forward to it will have all the 50's they wanted to have, and so then legacy will be useless for them.

Like this 'get to 50 with a certain race, and make any class that race' What a joke. If we knew that was coming we'd have all made the exotic races.

I have a human 50, a cyborg 50 and a chiss 50. Guess which of those 2 will be pointless for their legacy plans...

tl;dr: This content should have been on release, and if not we should have been given more info for it, and a proper release date for it as it was used as a selling point for their game.

Yes jus as dumb as ppl saying wow has this working,gw will be better, im going to unsub an go to gw I could careless people who leave the game dont spam every post on the forum im leaving i dont need a blow by blow , being 2004 an 2011 has nothing to do with it, do u think the makers of wow told bio who to make this game. ppl on this form compair this game to wow,sto all day .

The legacy unlock credit costs are a joke. They are way to cheap. 1.5 mil for a Ratataki instead of hitting lvl 50? I can make 1.5 mil in a day or 2. How long does it take to hit 50?

2-3 days tops if you dont suck at leveling.

Like i said when gw 2 goes not live up to the hype all the ppl that say its gunna rock will beat it with a stick, people post junk like this on every mmo, sto,ddo,wow, iv been playing mmo's since Dark Age of Camelot release so this is nothing new to me, it takes any mmo new atleast 14 months to get everything out. if the game sucks still by this time next year then we have a issue being they would be at the 12 months window

I am extremely disappointed in the 1.2 legacy system. Everything is SOOOO expensive. Also, everything that I was excited about and was told was going to be in the legacy system (and I assumed 1.2 because it is called the "legacy patch") is not going to be in until 1.3?

Some of the things that I expected to happen in 1.2 was increased experience from warzone/flashpoints etc, because questing has lost its fun. Also the increased sprint speed and anything that would be actually useful is in 1.3?

IDK..... i'm losing faith guys :(

What do you all think?

(borrowed from another post)

the Coming Soon in 1.3 section starts around 2:40

This is not an official video by Bioware, so what are you basing this on really?

I am extremely disappointed in the 1.2 legacy system. Everything is SOOOO expensive. Also, everything that I was excited about and was told was going to be in the legacy system (and I assumed 1.2 because it is called the "legacy patch") is not going to be in until 1.3?

Some of the things that I expected to happen in 1.2 was increased experience from warzone/flashpoints etc, because questing has lost its fun. Also the increased sprint speed and anything that would be actually useful is in 1.3?

IDK..... i'm losing faith guys :(

What do you all think?

(borrowed from another post)

the Coming Soon in 1.3 section starts around 2:40

This is exactly my impression. 1.2 only gets us race unlocks and some funny emotes, I mean the whole heroic moment stuff is completely useless since you can only trigger it in open world pve every 20 minutes. What good does one force choke do in terms of gameplay ? Imho this is just something that the rpers would love.

All the cool stuff like beter crafting crits and an alternate xp path is in 1.3 and who knows how far that might be away.

Edited by HammersteinSW

Hello everyone! Several posts have been removed from this thread for straying off-topic. As you continue to participate in this thread, please remember to heed the Rules of Conduct.

As a general reminder:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.

Thanks for your cooperation!

this is exactly my impression. 1.2 only gets us race unlocks and some funny emotes, i mean the whole heroic moment stuff is completely useless since you can only trigger it in open world pve every 20 minutes. What good does one force choke do in terms of gameplay ? Imho this is just something that the rpers would love.

All the cool stuff like beter crafting crits and an alternate xp path is in 1.3 and who knows how far that might be away.

this i want it now mentality has to go. It takes more time then u think to develop all these ideas they spoke about in the summit. Guess which guilds showed up tp the summit? Mostly rp guilds. There is no issue with the heroic moment is a game is meant to be fun.

Hello everyone! Several posts have been removed from this thread for straying off-topic. As you continue to participate in this thread, please remember to heed the Rules of Conduct.

As a general reminder:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Oh alright, Artthen.

We were just having a little fun.

I just cant belive its going to take them another 2 more months to make speeders a lvl 10 ability.

More like they have more important things to do. I'm sure if they can give you everything tomorrow, they would. Waiting 15 more levels shouldn't be that game breaking.

Besides they are giving us sprint at level 1, are they not?

More like they have more important things to do. I'm sure if they can give you everything tomorrow, they would. Waiting 15 more levels shouldn't be that game breaking.

Besides they are giving us sprint at level 1, are they not?

Yeah, I know they have a bunch of other stuff to do, but travel is a huge timesink, and adding the speeder at lvl 10 adds a lot of replay value.

Besides what I think is by the time they finally decide to add it, most of us will be already tired of rolling alts, it will be pretty much a wasted feature by then.