1.2 Easy gear= A good thing

Chrisbox

There is one goal behind this. It will make it easier for those who dont have top gear, to compete with others who do. If they are trying to make pvp balanced like GW2, then im all for it. Dumping time into a part of a game should be to get better, not to no life gear progression to give one an unfair advantage, and for some, A needed one.

There is one goal behind this. It will make it easier for those who dont have top gear, to compete with others who do. If they are trying to make pvp balanced like GW2, then im all for it. Dumping time into a part of a game should be to get better, not to no life gear progression to give one an unfair advantage, and for some, A needed one.

Im all for it, so once you do get the same gear and get stomped into the ground you really have no other excuses left eh? i say welcome...

Im all for it, so once you do get the same gear and get stomped into the ground you really have no other excuses left eh? i say welcome...

I'm looking forward to this as well.

I believe it will take about a month after 1.2 release and we will begin to see a massive increase in the "Nerf X" threads, due to players being unable to blame a gear gap causing them to play poorly.

We can all help prevent spread of these kinds of threads by encouraging other players, both in the forums and in the game, to welcome these changes and help them to better understand why it is going to be a healthy change for PVP overall in this game.

I'm looking forward to this as well.

I believe it will take about a month after 1.2 release and we will begin to see a massive increase in the "Nerf X" threads, due to players being unable to blame a gear gap causing them to play poorly.

We can all help prevent spread of these kinds of threads by encouraging other players, both in the forums and in the game, to welcome these changes and help them to better understand why it is going to be a healthy change for PVP overall in this game.

Well put, to prove a point the other night i pvp'd with just my MH/OH weps and still came out better than most, with a few solo's, people love to blame there performance on gear when in fact they want better gear to compensate lol..

Well put, to prove a point the other night i pvp'd with just my MH/OH weps and still came out better than most, with a few solo's, people love to blame there performance on gear when in fact they want better gear to compensate lol..

One phrase comes to mind

Par for the course