[Please give us vanilla swtor back] threads made in next expansion

sithlordcip

I came from the future, and here's a list on the first page.

"INSTANT QUEUES KILLED MY SERVER"

"I hate my Torgruta, I want a free race change!"

"Why no loyalty rewards, Bioware? You hate your players!"

"Bioware let us kill the Emperor, it's obviously Empire Favoritism."

"The new Wookiee expansion is for babies."

"LOL THS GAME IS 4 LOSERS! STAR TERK: NGO WILL KILL IT!"

"Does anyone still play GW2?"

"I want to play my Jedi but as a Sith!"

And this is just from one expansion in!

the future guy is dead on lol

Basically...

1.2 will be good, it will help the game along. But some people are too stuck in their ways and hate change so much they will go to congress over it lol.

Just to point out that WoW is currently reaching 5.0, and people have been throwing themselves onto their floors in wobbly tantrums with every patch, after billions of updates and tri monthly content patches.

Also these same people have been threatening to cancel their subs each time, and yet they are still posting on the forums about it, 7 years on.

Developers ignore these people, as do most of society, as they are commonly known as muppets.

Edited by Parali
inappropriate content -drug reference

Just to point out that WoW is currently reaching 5.0, and people have been throwing themselves onto their floors in wobbly tantrums with every patch, after billions of updates and tri monthly content patches.

Also these same people have been threatening to cancel their subs each time, and yet they are still posting on the forums about it, 7 years on.

Developers ignore these people, as do most of society, as they are commonly known as muppets.

I know you did not just try to ruin my childhood.

Edited by Parali
bad quote