Character Transfer?

Stuffyyy

I read a few posts that stated that character-transfers are not possible, but I read some that stated that they are possible under certain conditions. Im playing from germany on a North American server because a friend of mine is playing there too. The population on this server is low and the time-difference between germany and na does the rest. The planets I play on mostly have like 10 other players on them. Almost impossible to do groupquests or even flashpoints.

So, I'm asking: Should I ask the support if they can transfer my character or am I wasting my time trying that?

Thanks

You will be wasting your time with that, alot of us has been asking BW for this feature for the longest time and they have ignored us all together. They think that Merging servers is bad publicity and Character Transfer is Oh so hard with the legacy system that has not actually been running yet, hahahahaha...

For me i think that merging the server is tell players that they care about player enjoyment of their game, if there were willing to let go of their EGO they would get more respect.

So, I'm asking: Should I ask the support if they can transfer my character or am I wasting my time trying that?

Thanks

Wasting your time. There's at least 3 or 4 posts like yours asking the same question that have popped up in other forums within 10 minutes of this one, and at least 100 others on the same topic.