Best robes

Ortxa

The best robes are Generally Anything Orange, that way once you find one you like the look of you can just mod it out and keep it all the way through to Lvl 50.

usually those can be purchased At commendation vendors, Others are Given as Quest rewards, and there is always the GTN, someone usually has a good one for sale and they often come already modded.

Early On You can usually find some Decent Blue robes and gear at the specialty goods vendors... sometimes the armor ones...

If your character is female it has to be the elegant robes from social vendor at courscant. there cheap as moddable and look great. I'm a mirialan and gawd it looks beast even looks similar to sage out of trailer even without columni.

If your character is female it has to be the elegant robes from social vendor at courscant. there cheap as moddable and look great. I'm a mirialan and gawd it looks beast even looks similar to sage out of trailer even without columni.

I must agree, my shadow wears them. It's quite cool when I come out of stealth and kill someone in WZ's wearing the elegant outfit.