Warzone smuggler cover bug on Voidstar?

Gorgor

Smuggler gunslinger. I was playing Voidstar this evening. I was in cover when round 1 ended. When round 2 started, I was in this bizarre half-cover, half out state.

1. I "ran" permanently crouched down.

2. My button configuration was cover-style.

3. However, I wasn't in cover as the cover-only buttons were grayed out.

4. I couldn't enter cover because the go-into-cover button was not present since it was the cover configuration.

Leaving the warzone fixed it.

Smuggler gunslinger. I was playing Voidstar this evening. I was in cover when round 1 ended. When round 2 started, I was in this bizarre half-cover, half out state.

4. I couldn't enter cover because the go-into-cover button was not present since it was the cover configuration.

I've had the same problem. It would randomly fix itself or I'd die and respawn alright. There was an entire round where all i could do was spam flurry of bolts and my grenades (because of how my bars are setup)

Edited by kercchaos

The 'F' key will let you use cover. I dont use the button anymore and have taken it off my quik slots completly. The f key is so much easier to use and wont take up any space on a quik slot. ;)

The 'F' key will let you use cover. I dont use the button anymore and have taken it off my quik slots completly. The f key is so much easier to use and wont take up any space on a quik slot. ;)

And unless they have patched it you will actually enter cover faster using the 'F' key.

• 5 months later...

This bug is still happening. I've reported it several times over the months that it has been happening. (since launch)

It's extremely frustrating that a known bug can go unfixed for so long and isn't even included in the Known Issues thread, how is that possible as several people have reported it over a period of months?

A reply from the staff would be very much appreciated.