The real problem with Bioware.

insanetty

So a few things, Ive already unsubbed due to 1.2 catastrophes. But I keep checking around to see what else this crazy company is going to pull, and I think I found your issue Bioware. You have a mindset of "we'll get to it when we get to it, because we dont want to undo stuff we've been working on to make people happy"

It became so clear when i read the Q&A for this week and saw some guy asking basically what the hell they were thinking with armor sets and what the players want. Well.... "Daniel Erickson: We have heard the community loud and clear when it comes to armor sets. What we’ve heard the players say is, “I don’t care how high level I get, I still want my core sets to look and feel like Star Wars and like my class - cooler but not crazy. Keep the crazy to optional gear.” I will warn that creating new armor is a part of our game with long lead times so it will take a set or so before players see a strong shift in direction but we’re already working on some stuff I love and I think players will too."

Now I dont know about you, but "a set or two" in the future? Seems a set or two too late. You know the problems Bioware. You know what youre doing wrong and you refuse to do anything about it? Well, guess the only thing i can say is that maybe in a year youll have those cool looking armors and maybe just maybe get your **** together. But nobody will be around to care. You were given a perfect pass for a touchdown and ran the wrong direction. Good job.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.