Same, Boring PVP Gear(Devs Please Read!)

tavinknight

Whenever I'm in PVP, all I see is the same PVP gear for every class. I'm a lvl 50 Sith Assassin with some Centurion and Champion gear, and every other Sith Inquisitor I see has the EXACT same gear as me. Sure, they have different colors, but it gets boring. I never see a vibrant, diverse group of people. They all look the same to me. Yeah, there's gonna be gear customization, but it's still going to be the same gear. I've played SWG, and I've duelled many people on there, all with different sets of armor. They either have an appearance set, or just awesome armor that looks cool. Everyone was different.

What I'm asking is if you can add an appearance setting or something else to make me feel unique, please do. I HATE seeing the same exact people every time I go into PVP. For level 50's especially.

Developers, if you're reading this, I have very high respect for SWTOR, but I'm just giving some ideas to make it better. (Also, the lightsaber graphics look cartoony. I liked the old, crisp ones like in the Eternity Vault Dev Walkthrough. Not a big deal, but it will look nice if you can change them.)

And, as Katniss Everdeen said, "Thank you for your consideration."

1.2 will allow all the endgame sets to have all their mods (including the base ones currently cooked in) to be removed. Min/maxing will, in fact, require custom crafted gear that gets a crit for the augment slot. You will not see the best players on a server in BM or WH gear -- they'll be in custom crafted gear.

So you're going to see a lot more diversity. Hopefully with even more down the line as more gear is added to the game and social gear is adjusted to be useable by all the classes.

In other words, it's being taken care of.

To add to Darthshnooky post, I have also heard that reverse engineering most items should yield the pattern to make a customizable "shell" of it, including greens/blues, which should allow for a wide range of gear out there to be crit crafted Edited by physiology