PvP issue

Deusmortale

For low lvl servers there is an issue that mostly republic side doesn't have even 3 groups for wz. Maybe your should bring that for hutball or any other faction vs faction warzone you can get mix groups from both imp and rep so low populated faction ain't rerolling on other servers

On Bondar Crystal, we never have a full team even it is always 4 to 8, 6 to 8 or 7 to 8. Goes to figure, it takes us 15 games to get one win for republic. I just finished my weekly 150/warzones before I finished my daily wins quest.

For low lvl servers there is an issue that mostly republic side doesn't have even 3 groups for wz. Maybe your should bring that for hutball or any other faction vs faction warzone you can get mix groups from both imp and rep so low populated faction ain't rerolling on other servers

when i heard of huttball 'mixing up the factions' i thought there would be times when im teamed up with imps, and that just sounded wrong(from a lore perspective)

we'll get cross server warzones soon. you can always do like i did and re-roll to a higher population server(yes i left a lvl 50, a few million credits and a legacy level of 20+ to reroll)