How long

MouseNoFour

How long do i have to see all the content in the game at least once, before they either shut the servers down permanently or go down the free to play route?

If all the clairvoyants on this forum are even remotely accurate, i would take a stab in the dark at roughly 6 months to a year to experience everything before it all goes to hell.

I have to experience every class, from 2 specs, 2 genders. All imperial and republic missions on every planet for every class and classless as well. The faction specific flashpoints, all the flashpoints in hard mode. At least attempt every operation boss on at least one character...

So much to do in so little time. There is just never enough time.

Hello everyone,

Please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion, as we will be closing this thread. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your threads promote constructive discussion on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thank you for understanding.