Speed Boost Bug (Video)

DarthWumps

Hopefully, Bioware can use this video to figuer out the problem if they haven't already. I got this bug yesterday morning when I logged in. Put a ticket it and they answered it I guess over night. When I logged today everything seemed normal. Thanks Bioware as some people may exploit this bug. I am posting this video to insure people there is no speed hack, as it seems to be a bug that needs to addressed.

Cheers,

Wumps

PS. Feel free to delete this post if you feel this isn't nessasary.

Video:

So you knowingly used a bug, as you recorded it, to unfairly influence the outcome of those games in your favour (at least huttball). Isn't this still considered exploiting? I mean you could have not ran the ball and helped your team otherwise.

Again.. I only ran like 5-6 times to show the bug. I could of NOT reported it and exploited it. I was not exploiting.. Thanks for supporting me in reporting this as it could of been a problem in the near future.

So you knowingly used a bug, as you recorded it, to unfairly influence the outcome of those games in your favour. Isn't this still considered exploiting?

I don't think it's considered exploiting if you're doing it to demonstrate an issue, and to show that it's not an isolated incident because the bug can replicated.

He also reported the bug, and posted this video of it to try to help BW nail down this particular problem.

This may not be the best channel though (I think the bug reporting was the proper channel), and BW may remove this post for reference to an exploit, as that seems to be their policy.

I don't think it's considered exploiting if you're doing it to demonstrate an issue, and to show that it's not an isolated incident because the bug can replicated.

He also reported the bug, and posted this video of it to try to help BW nail down this particular problem.

This may not be the best channel though (I think the bug reporting was the proper channel), and BW may remove this post for reference to an exploit, as that seems to be their policy.

Thanks for the support. This will help them and don't mind if they close this post as they should.. Just wanted them to see the video and how the bug works, etc.

Edited by DarthWumps

I wasn't saying it was bad that you reported it, it's good. It's moreso the fact it seems you still unfairly influenced some games to win in your favour with this bug.

I know there is somewhere, it may be the pvp thread, or could be in your server forums area one person calling for your ban for exploiting this speed bug you got.

I wasn't saying it was bad that you reported it, it's good. It's moreso the fact it seems you still unfairly influenced some games to win in your favour with this bug.

I know there is somewhere, it may be the pvp thread, or could be in your server forums area one person calling for your ban for exploiting this speed bug you got.

The dancing in the endzone probably doesn't help, either. : )

I'm not entertaining comments like this anymore and done with this topic. I played 6 rounds .. Also out of the 6 rounds we won 4.. I also ran the ball in about 7 times died about 20 in those 6 games.. I could do that without the bug. Trust me. You should be happy I reported it and that's it.