Of Blood and Honor - A Mandalorian Vacation

silvershadows

Thanks!

I was very concerned while writing it that I made sure I got Mandalorians right and that I packed enough action and lasers in there to keep it interesting :D

You should look for the Bountyhunter wars books and read em i read em like 10-15 times they were that good

Book:1 the mandalorian armor

Book:2 Slave ship

Book:3 Hard merchandise

If you aint read em already you should i made a BH after i read em :cool:

Edited by Snow_Hawk

You should look for the Bountyhunter wars books and read em i read em like 10-15 times they were that good

Book:1 the mandalorian armor

Book:2 Slave ship

Book:3 Hard merchandise

If you aint read em already you should i made a BH after i read em :cool:

Haven't gotten a chance to pick them p yet but I probably will. I need some new books to read, since my copy of I, Jedi just disintegrated on me yesterday.

Been sick so haven't been working, going to start up the sequel to In the Shadows in the next day or two then I'll be working on the sequel to this one.

Haven't gotten a chance to pick them p yet but I probably will. I need some new books to read, since my copy of I, Jedi just disintegrated on me yesterday.

Been sick so haven't been working, going to start up the sequel to In the Shadows in the next day or two then I'll be working on the sequel to this one.

Check out barns&noble or eBay for the books good luck with your next fan fiction :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone!

I have returned from my involuntary hiatus. Armed with my brand spanking new computer, I will be working on the sequel to Mandalorian Vacation over the next couple weeks and then the sequel to A Smuggler's Tale shortly after that.

After writing about Apoc and Torian, and reading the responses here as well as hearing some from people in game, I have found myself in love with Apoc's character and don't want to stop writing about her.

I even went so far as to switch servers and roll a new Apoc named Caelina just to relive the BH storyline and her romance with Torian.

Updated screenshot to be found in the original post of this thread!

Hope people are looking forward to the next installment of "Of Blood and Honor" as much as I'm looking forward to writing it!

Greetings everyone!

I have returned from my involuntary hiatus. Armed with my brand spanking new computer, I will be working on the sequel to Mandalorian Vacation over the next couple weeks and then the sequel to A Smuggler's Tale shortly after that.

After writing about Apoc and Torian, and reading the responses here as well as hearing some from people in game, I have found myself in love with Apoc's character and don't want to stop writing about her.

I even went so far as to switch servers and roll a new Apoc named Caelina just to relive the BH storyline and her romance with Torian.

Updated screenshot to be found in the original post of this thread!

Hope people are looking forward to the next installment of "Of Blood and Honor" as much as I'm looking forward to writing it!

I am very much looking forward to it!

• 1 month later...
Great story, loved it! Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade! I seem to recall having a short discussion with you concerning BH biographies.

Probably, I end up talking to all sorts of random people about Mandalorians :p

Still working on the sequel for this, thankfully I think I cleared up my writer's block and came up with a few great 'what the heck' moments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Many greetings! I enjoyed reading your story very much, and want to compliment you on the excellent detail that you gave to both the characters and the setting. Thank you for your wonderful addition to the BH storyline, and I'm looking forward to reading more about Apoc and Torian. Best of luck to you and your future stories! Sincerely, Teresa :)