Synth and Amourmech paint shop

Thufir_Hawat

Quite a few of the meshes for armour come in different colours yet it is rare that more than one type is craftable.

Anyone heard of or would like to see the ability to choose from all available colour schemes when crafting?

If they can match to chest why not allow the choice of which colour chest to use.

Quite a few of the meshes for armour come in different colours yet it is rare that more than one type is craftable.

Anyone heard of or would like to see the ability to choose from all available colour schemes when crafting?

If they can match to chest why not allow the choice of which colour chest to use.

I was thinking of this but a little more even..

I was thinking they should create a crafting tool for Armor, Weapons etc...

Take existing skins and break them into sections.. Breast, shoulders, Mid section, Accessories (bands, Spikes, textures). Add in a color palette wheel and allow crafters to actually design armor.

BW has had serious trouble capturing SW theme armor...Strange since I loved the look in KOTOR...This tool would remedy that complaint.

Basically once the design is finished you get the option to make it a schematic, or learn it. Then you or the recipient can craft it, RE it to get a crit and bang...done. This would also allow crafters to stand out for having made unique cool armor...allowing a player to make a name for themselves as a crafter.

All "unique crafted" items would be "Orange" armor etc... Resource wise I really have no idea how difficult this would be, but the return would be huge...I have a feeling the response would be a big no...as having massive unique items in game would probably be a headache for BW.

Provides cool armor, with full color choice...Crafter incentive to make the coolest armor/Guns/Sabers on the server and gain rep...and takes the burden off BW to make everyone happy...BW can make Space WoW gear all day and no one would be bothered.

Edited by Soljin