Legacy Species Unlock Human Penalty

lionhawk

From what I have read so far it seems if you played any species to level 50 you unlock that species for all classes. However if you put the same time and effort in to play a human to level 50 you have to pay like a million credits? It seems players are getting penalized for playing a human when it comes to the species unlock. If I am reading that correctly then I have to say that doesn't seem right. What's up with that?

The species unlocks cost 1.5 million credits. What you're not realizing, though, is that if you get a human to level 50 you receive a significant increase to your Presence ability on all your characters, notably improving the performance and strength of your companions.

As an aside, you should really include a suggestion when you post a new topic on this board.

Edited by HeavensAgent

I think you've been misinformed? All I heard was that you reach 50 and unlock it OR you pay 1.5m credits or 500k for humans.

First I've heard of it and I've been following the legacy stuff quite keenly.

Edited by LadyDrusilla

My suggestion which i failed to make originally is to make something beneficial for human 50s when it comes to the species unlock. Now if it is only 500K for humans that seems reasonable. I have not been on the test server so I guess I'll wait and see. It would seem rather unfair for human characters to not get some sort of species unlock when they reach 50.

A discount is acceptable if that is the case. It just doesn't make sense for people that leveled a human player to not get to unlock a species when they put the time in to get to 50 and every other species gets one.

So as I understand it, you're saying that it's unfair that other people get something that you already have.

And because you aren't getting something, because you already had it, you want something more.

And you are getting more stuff that they aren't getting anyway, but you want more than that.

A discount is acceptable if that is the case. It just doesn't make sense for people that leveled a human player to not get to unlock a species when they put the time in to get to 50 and every other species gets one.
Humans don't get a discount, it costs less to buy the human +Presence Legacy Unlock.

If you have a level 50 human you'll automatically get the +Presence, and you won't have to buy it. You can purchase additional species unlocks for 1.5 million credits each.

Edited by HeavensAgent

I havent read about this presence unlock so i am unfamiliar with it. To me that is not apples to apples though. I am more interested in creating characters. A level 50 twilek unlocks twileks for all the classes. A level 50 human unlocks nothing because humans are already available for everything. So a level 50 twilek will be able to make new toon as a twilek or human of any class. A level 50 human will still only be able to make a new human for any class.

I havent read about this presence unlock so i am unfamiliar with it. To me that is not apples to apples though. I am more interested in creating characters. A level 50 twilek unlocks twileks for all the classes. A level 50 human unlocks nothing because humans are already available for everything. So a level 50 twilek will be able to make new toon as a twilek or human of any class. A level 50 human will still only be able to make a new human for any class.

Yeah, when I get my twi'lek to 50 I want to be able to unlock a different race too! Wait, no. I made a twi'lek because I like playing twi'leks.

When you hit level 50 with a human, you unlock all Republic and Imperial appearances for human characters. Want to create a Jedi Knight with a Havoc tattoo? You can do that in 1.2, apparently.
Was that finally confirmed? Last time I say anything on it (a few days ago) the developers weren't willing to commit to a response yet.

When you hit level 50 with a human, you unlock all Republic and Imperial appearances for human characters. Want to create a Jedi Knight with a Havoc tattoo? You can do that in 1.2, apparently.

Duuuude! If I can Tat a Jedi that'd be AWESOME!