Pipi - Scoundrel PvP video

snaplemouton

Video

Nothing special, just looking for feedback.

A full game of Voidstar at 1.5x speed (1x speed on certain fights and 0.4x speed for killing blows)

Watch in 720px.

I am hybrid spec.

P.S. No comment on the music selection please. :)

Edit : Feel free to mute the sound and run another music behind.

Edited by snaplemouton

Here is me in a civil war if your interested in seeing another scoundrels video. There are 4 parts tho and it is not sped up >.<

I can't see what spec you are running. No kolto cloud, no sucker punch and no Shrap bomb.

Plus, clicking isn't good. :(

Clicking is great heh, leaves my hands free to do more important ****. And yes I don't use cloud, atleast untill the next patch. If you have a negative comment about my video it should be about me trying to drop flyby about 6 times when starting the fight with that sorc instead of just starting with shoot first from stealth, that was pretty *******.

Oh and I am primarily a healer so I spec up to the 30 percent bonus. And spec stealth/speed bonus with damage bonus to a few abilites. After patch things will be different tho ehe.

Edited by Fexhie

When clicking you can't be as quick when using out of global spells or items. Like Defense screen, dodge, adrenals, medpacks... etc.

Also placing an AoE is slower or you can't click a target as fast when Tab targeting doesn't work well.

I won't deny that a good clicker can be good. But clicking is like giving yourself a limit to what you can do.

Anyways, I'm not here to debate about clicking. There is a huge amount of threads on every single mmo forums to talk about that.

Edited by snaplemouton

Really? Cuz it sounds like you are. I say I think clicking is great for me, I can do both and prefer clicking because it leaves me more mobile. I agree with you that abilites don't fire as fast, but I also dont fat thumb the wrong abilities either. I did not say it was better for other people, which is what your saying about my clicking. But if you look at the two videos you died a hell of a lot, I didn't die at all. Not saying that you suck, just saying that clicking must not be impeding me that much and you shouldn't base how you think of other players based on how they use a skill. I also don't macro my keybindings either, imo thats too close to cheating for my comfort.

Really? Cuz it sounds like you are. I say I think clicking is great for me, I can do both and prefer clicking because it leaves me more mobile. I agree with you that abilites don't fire as fast, but I also dont fat thumb the wrong abilities either. I did not say it was better for other people, which is what your saying about my clicking. But if you look at the two videos you died a hell of a lot, I didn't die at all. Not saying that you suck, just saying that clicking must not be impeding me that much and you shouldn't base how you think of other players based on how they use a skill. I also don't macro my keybindings either, imo thats too close to cheating for my comfort.

Like I said I'm not here to discuss about clicking.

And about my deaths...

It's a Warzone... you can die in a Warzone, especially voidstar. I didn't fraps my best WZ or one were we basically 3 caps and wait for the win. I just frapsed what a normal WZ would look like for me.

A no death WZ is common for me. 3 caps is nearly 40-50% of my Civil wars. 6-0 huttballs is 99% of the time when I Q with my guild.

I could make a list of what you are doing wrong in your video but the thread is about my video not ur...