Weird Dark Side point value??

SabreNova

Well, while sending my in-active companions on some Dark Side diplomacy missions to raise (or lower, as it would be) my Dark Side morality points, I noticed a really weird thing. One of the missions my ship droid 2V-R8 went on, he failed the mission, but instead of just getting 1 DS point, I got some weird point value, that looked like this: -1.601287201 or something like that. Whatever it was, my current DS point value reads like this (exact number!):

Is there anyway to fix this? Its starting to bother me now, and I can't seem to fix in any way, no matter how many Diplomacy missions I send my idle crew on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Lol, mine did this too, I laughed so hard for about 5 minutes and was proud of it for about a day, now it's starting to piss me off as it makes it difficult to read what my ds/ls value is. No idea how to fix it. probably can't unless one of the devs fixes it.

With diplomacy, it is pretty easy to get to 10k, actually. Send pets on darkside gifts missions endlessly, if you want it quicker. As those complete in half the time of the med supplies runs. And hopefully you'll get gifts that help you raise your various pets affections, so they can complete them even quicker.

It is a known issue according to in-game support. My failed missions (have had 2) gave me decimal value added Light Side points so now I have a 1.13214213(something) LS and 5100.315142(something) DS. Very hard to work out where I stand on my alignment!!

I got to Dark Side V easier (w/ Sith Marauder @ lvl 47) then Light Side V (my Trooper Commando still at LS IV & at lvl 50 for some time now) both without Diplomancy. I'm thinking of using Diplomancy to raise my Troopers LS.