Help!!! Invite Friends for 7 day pass

durbstep

Hi,

I recently bought SW:TOR 3 days ago, it came with a free 1 month subscription which I'm currently using. I had subscribed for a 2 month subscription that day. Every time I attempt to invite one of my friends for a free 7 day trial I get an error saying I need to subscribe. Unfortunately EA isn't billing me for another 3 weeks. So to my understanding I can't play for another 3 weeks until I get charged for the subscription. I wanna play with my friends today if possible.

Thanks for any help!

You can play, but you can't invite friends yet.

Until you are billed for the first time, you aren't considered 'subscribed'... because you could play that free month and then cancel the sub the day before you are charged.

It's mainly to prevent credit farmers and such.

Once you are actually charged for a month you will be able to invite friends.

Thanks for responding so quickly OmegaMayhem

So is there any way EA games, or Origin( I believe it is) can charge me now with out me losing the free 27 days left? I'm willing to make a phone call if it's possible.

Thanks for responding so quickly OmegaMayhem

So is there any way EA games, or Origin( I believe it is) can charge me now with out me losing the free 27 days left? I'm willing to make a phone call if it's possible.

I doubt it, but it can't hurt to give them a call and ask. Give it a try... all they can say is no... but they might say yes.