bolster... how does it work?

Kiphere

I'm just curious cause i notice a dramatic 'swing' in my overall power as I'm leveling up when I pvp.

I assume it takes your level and relative gear level and buffs them equally so if you're a lvl 10 in purple lvl 10 gear you end up as a 50 in purple lvl 50 gear. If you're a lvl 20 in purple lvl 10 gear you end up as a lvl 50 with level 40(?) purple gear?

ANyone have any actual details on that they could share?

I'm guessing I was eating so much face at 40 cause I had just upgraded to the full lvl 40 pvp set and upgraded my weapon, etc. Now at 45 I'm doing much worse... but I havn't upgraded much at all since lvl 40.

It's based around stats by your level. Hypothetical: 20 greens have the same stats as 15 blues. Level 20 arrives with 15 blues has the same stats as a level 20 in 20 greens. I've noticed that I have much better stats at lower levels in greens than at higher levels in varying level blue gear.

It goes by your level relative to the rating of your gear.

A level 10 in level 10 purples will have more hp than a level 40 in level 40 greens who will have more hp than a level 40 in level 30 greens.

Although at lower levels you can't fill up all your slots so around level 20ish and 40ish are generally when people are the most powerful.

My vanguard had like 14800 hp at level 40.

Edited by yukirshiro

Good to know. Thank you all for the info. Guess I need to get my cybertech cranking for my next alt :p

It goes by your level relative to the rating of your gear.

A level 10 in level 10 purples will have more hp than a level 40 in level 40 greens who will have more hp than a level 40 in level 30 greens.

Although at lower levels you can't fill up all your slots so around level 20ish and 40ish are generally when people are the most powerful.

My vanguard had like 14800 hp at level 40.