Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

We haven't had the disco issues until the servers got this loaded. I understand what you are saying here for the long haul, but right now the discos are server side, 100% I've been able to play rock solid for as long as I wanted all week until yesterday.

They did not have enough room at the inn and as you said. they know exactly how many people they are letting in so I am not sure why this is even happening.

I am not pointing only for disconnecting...but windows like to crash, even electricity can be eveil and safety in ur power source turn off pc. and whoa.. you are in queue.

I was happy playing more than half day without issue after wait in almost 2h queue, with letting my son play a bit with words "Just dont log off!" and now...back to 1h queue becuase my pc restart.

This things happend all the time so really is not understandable nor excusable this requeueing after DC.

Other games had this fixed. why not this?

I really hope they wil lfix this soon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home ready to play at 18:00, after two dc's and loads of waiting im still behind 700 people at 00:28. Thats 6 hours of waiting without even getting ingame..

We need a grace period now, I don't have time to spend 7 hours in queues every day.

A lot of you need new ffing computers.

Someone said "...Windows crashes, power supplies go off..." Really? Unless your running Windows Vista 1.0 or older you should not be having random computer shut downs.

Power supply randomly shutting down? Time for a new power supply.

I have played 18 hours of game time and have had zero disconnects on my server (Port Nowhere).

I have had to wait in que once for 20 minutes and once for 38.

Now that being said: 2 hours ques are NOT acceptable. 1 Hour ques are a bit much (though WoW had this and more at release, as have other games ive played).

I dont want to see server merges in 8 months either, but there needs to be a middle ground.

A lot of you need new ffing computers.

Someone said "...Windows crashes, power supplies go off..." Really? Unless your running Windows Vista 1.0 or older you should not be having random computer shut downs.

Power supply randomly shutting down? Time for a new power supply.

I have played 18 hours of game time and have had zero disconnects on my server (Port Nowhere).

I have had to wait in que once for 20 minutes and once for 38.

Now that being said: 2 hours ques are NOT acceptable. 1 Hour ques are a bit much (though WoW had this and more at release, as have other games ive played).

I dont want to see server merges in 8 months either, but there needs to be a middle ground.

I was making a new character, got a server error and kicked back to the queue.

It is moronic to not have a grace period, this isn't the first MMO bioware have worked on and WAR has a grace period for this exact reason.

3rd crash to desktop today. I have queued to ToFN for 10 hours today and played less than 2 hours. Queue is now 800 or so. Only 55min estimated wait. So in reality its around 2 and a half hours. Seriously Bioware, what being done to solve this problem? Not going to roll on another server since there is a large community here that arent moving.

While it was bad enough that there was no grace period when my disconnection was my fault (even if my character was still "logged in" for the 20 minutes I was in queue so its not as if the server couldn't tell I'd gotten booted), it becomes an egregious lack when the game freezes up and then boots me out of the server with "Error code 9000." When its not my fault I got dropped from the server, there is no excuse for not having a grace period.

Weird,

I was in queue last night for 3 hours and 15 mins, a few hours into the game and I crashed to desktop thinking *** now I have to wait, so I logged back on and no queue, put me right back to where I was and there was still a server queue with 4 hours. Maybe this is fixed now?

I agree that this issue seriously needs to be addressed and fixed before Dec 20th.

I was randomly dc'd from my server, put into a queue only to be dc'd with a login server error 3x..really?? These are issues that should have been ironed out in beta.

Weird,

I was in queue last night for 3 hours and 15 mins, a few hours into the game and I crashed to desktop thinking *** now I have to wait, so I logged back on and no queue, put me right back to where I was and there was still a server queue with 4 hours. Maybe this is fixed now?

I also had this happen where my game crashed and did not have to enter the queue hell. However, being randomly dc'd from the server I end at the back of the queue.

So, no, it hasn't been fixed.