Is playing Mercenary too easy?

smballer

I just cant resist saying this anymore. And i do have a merc myself and thought of this while playing him;

It would prolly be good buisness for BW to actually make a class that truely retarded ppl can play succefully. And when i say retarded i realy mean mentally inferior ppl. Truely retarded ppl tends to have social problems/unemployment and hence tends to spend much time home, maybe on the computer. In every country there are tons of these ppl, so why wouldnt swotor try to flirt with them by creating a 1-button monster?

This is not an insult to the merc class, in that case it would be directed to me aswell.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I played DAoC I've always created a "main" character for the opposing side. I was always curious about what game content I was missing from my "enemies" point of view. I usually create a few characters of various classes and see which one I adhere to best before I level up to max level. My guilded "main" is a Smuggler but as an Imp I chose the Arsenal Merc. You have a lot of variety to chose from which imo is often better then just straight dps. You have good survivability and good dps to go with it as well, throw in some healing and getting groups won't be a problem what so ever. My Merc is level 28, my marauder is level 22 and my Agent is 19. Out of the three I like the Merc best and I will hit 50 with it. I also think if you like something you'll put more effort into it.