Men do not let men wear a dress!!

DonMarko

Is there anyway we could get some pants put into the game??

Does anyone else not like the skirt thing? I watched the movies 100 times and never once seen a dude in a dress. What ever person thought of that should have their wow account canceled!

IMO force wielding classes should be able to wear any kind of armor the other force wielding types can wear, for example a Sith Assassin wearing Sith Warrior style gear. Purely aesthetic of course with stats resembling those for the specific class allowing for more customization. After all, each force wielder has a unique weapon style (double bladed, dual, single) with the exception of the Sorc/Sage and Jug/Guardian. But how often do sorcs/sages bash you with a lightsaber anyways.

There are quite a few light armour pants models in the game that are fairly easy to obtain. The easiest has to be the ones you can buy for fleet commendations earned through space missions. The cheapest of these only requires social 1 and is fully moddable and orange. In addition, when 1.2 comes out the formal suit pants will be available to both factions on their capitol planets at social 1 (they are already available on Drummond Kass for Imperial players). 1.2 will also bring "match to chest" so you can just keep these modded up and matched in colour to the rest of your outfit.

Besides those two, for Republic players, the Alderaan commendation vendor legs are pants - despite their icon looking like robes. Also none of the new highest level tier gear is a full-on skirt in 1.2.

You didn't see any in the movies because George didn't have the budget to include the originally intended Christopher Street on Tatooine. :rolleyes:

Having said that, I wouldn't mind a wookie outfit. :o

I think my sniper, or bounty hunter would wear a wookie-fur coat. Being totally dark-side, they seem like the type to do that sort of thing to their enemies, gruesome though it would be. ;)

Edited to add: I could always look for orange force gear and put the proper class mods in them as well if I wanted to wear robes, that is if there are no class restrictions on the pieces themselves.

Edited by BBQedGamer

IT's A KILT!!!

They are too long to be kilts. Skirts or robes is more fitting. Although, more likely to be skirts as they are separate from the tops. I always thought of them as skirts, personally. I think they need to be more colorful, too dreary in colors, either gray, black, black/red. No bright colors. :mad:

Edited by terminova

They are too long to be kilts. Skirts or robes is more fitting. Although, more likely to be skirts as they are separate from the tops. I always thought of them as skirts, personally. I think they need to be more colorful, too dreary in colors, either gray, black, black/red. No bright colors. :mad:

<waves hand like jedi>

IT'S A KILT!!!

Would be nice to see more trousers for Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitors, not just social gear that gets modded, but directly for those classes... not just for male characters but also for female ones. Oh, and by the way, the title of the thread makes me think that OP might be insecure on is manhood (what I try to say, why should man not where skirts, have seen quite a few in the late 90s you had done so, think it was hip for a time then).

Yeah I'd prefer pants too. And I second the opinion mentioning to be able to wear heavy looking armor as an assassin. I love the juggernaut coat with pants and especially those blood-stained boots (dark side vendor).