Speeders

Jedi_Gamer

I've been playing for a long time and I still think that speeders are slow and nasty, to be honest it doesn't look like you are ryding when you're on a speeder. I think they should add more cool stuff like skid or something. And of course they should increase the speed.

Go play LOTRO and ride a horse. :(

I went back and played a little a few weeks ago (Lifetime sub)... when I got on my horse, I went "OMG! This thing is sooooo slow!!"

Speeder speed it fine and dandy. ;)

Shame to say ppl just don't care about features, you can tell by yourself why get a horse when you have your donkey?

Go play LOTRO and ride a horse. :(

I went back and played a little a few weeks ago (Lifetime sub)... when I got on my horse, I went "OMG! This thing is sooooo slow!!"

Speeder speed it fine and dandy. ;)

Play a Super Speeder on Champions Online.

Movement speed doesn't really mess up leveling speed the way it would in some games. When your game is focused on story and instances (like TOR) in order to level, travel speed doesn't really need to be slowed down this much.

I agree, speeders should be faster. Not Super Speed faster necessarily, but faster than they are.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

I still don't have speeder with a seat. I know one day that some inattentive teenage girl will put out in from of me while talking on her communicator.

If that happened to me, I'd do a full stoppie and give this tried and true line:

"Hey baby, do you have a Dark Side in you?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

Works. Every. Time.