To republic players

ZirusZero

u mean 50s matches or lowbies? 50 matches i would say 75% of the time if playing after 9pm. (just sooo many kids before 9pm playing around and running like headless chickens)

Those calculations are for pugs only.

Edited by Nezyrworks

Won every game i played today with my Sentinel (Nightmare Lands) at a guess 10-15 games.

quite often run in premades however and in general i would say 90% of the time its a win, the most challenge we get is huttball vs Republic (i think a lot of us republic on this server go on premades and i rarely come accross empire ones)

ye...as imp on nightmare lands ive only seen pre-made reps at lvl 50..nothing else and get daily 10-15 loss if i bother playing that much if the que lasts that long lol it dies out fast.

my experience in Nightmare Lands (from republic point of view) is as you say winning over and over against empire pug's rarely any pre-mades i see, and then eventually it just ends up republic vs republic for rest of the night, this is pretty much an average day.

(That said i had a good game today against a 'the others' premade which we won still but was a good challenging game, happened to be one of the ones i was recording a vid of too)

on my server, Progenitor, it's more or less balanced. There are few imp guilds who run in premades, lots of imp pugs as well. And there's a bunch of rep players who logg in and pvp almost at the same time everyday. So even if it's not a premade you know almost all the peeps so it's pretty fun. Sometimes we loose 9 matches in a raw, sometimes we win the same.